Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
The Personal Commercial

This is where we tell the client a short story or statement about our past that led in to what we are presently doing, with the hopes of helping the client to lower their wall and start to trust us. Instead of doing a warm up I tend to do better at gaining their trust during the presentation.

Building some rapport is important and we want the client to sense that we’re not like the other insurance agents that tried to sell them something. By the time that all is said and done, my objective is to make sure that another agent doesn't replace the policy and that the client actually trusts me.

One of the things I like to do during this part of the presentation is to start off a little slow and imperfect and then build momentum and excitement as I finish the commercial.

I'd also be interested in knowing what other agents are doing to accomplish the same goal!

See video Below

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Agentguy5

I was a wise ass last year, so my first post for 2015 I wanted to give you your props for all the info you share on here.

I have learned a lot from your posts and I'm off to my best start ever this year. It's amazing what a guy can accomplish when he is focused and not wasting time on here being a wise ass! lol

The Personal Commercial This is where we tell the client a short story or statement about our past that led in to what we are presently doing, with the hopes of helping the client to lower their wall and start to trust us. Instead of doing a warm up I tend to do better at gaining their trust during the presentation. Building some rapport is important and we want the client to sense that we’re not like the other insurance agents that tried to sell them something. By the time that all is said and done, my objective is to make sure that another agent doesn't replace the policy and that the client actually trusts me. One of the things I like to do during this part of the presentation is to start off a little slow and imperfect and then build momentum and excitement as I finish the commercial. I'd also be interested in knowing what other agents are doing to accomplish the same goal! See video Below Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Rl0ucKFcs

Good stuff Doug. I like how you explain the advantage of being an independent broker by telling the story of when you were not one.

Back