Final Expense TV Leads in Florida

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
If any of you FE guys are in Florida and are interested in purchasing TV leads, I have an insurance carrier that has gotten me a few in the areas that I work.

I bought 3 so far and only got in front of 1 prospect, which I sold. In my opinion, TV leads are as good as it gets because the prospect is replying to a TV commercial that talks about Final Expense Life Insurance. The cost is $35

The problem with the lead, is that the insurer has to buy all the leads that come into the state, and they have no idea what agents work where.

If you're interested in being on the list for the counties that you work or if you have any questions, call me, leave a message, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Doug
954-589-2495

"The problem with the lead, is that the insurer has to buy all the leads that come into the state, and they have no idea what agents work where."
I'm amazed this "insurer" hasn't figured out that the State Insurance website is public information and they can find out which agents work where very easily.

"The problem with the lead, is that the insurer has to buy all the leads that come into the state, and they have no idea what agents work where."
I'm amazed this "insurer" hasn't figured out that the State Insurance website is public information and they can find out which agents work where very easily.

Finding out where one lives and where one works is 2 different things. Not only that but I thought it might be a good idea to come on here and see who else is working in my areas. lol

Back