Finalexpense101.com

" I admit 200-250 F.E. polices in a 6 month period is impressive."
================================================

Jodi has not sold 250 policies in the last 6 years. If he really had any sales skills he would not be here on the internet trying to sell bogus 50 dollar life insurance sales programs. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck and it has a bill its a duck! I will make Jodi a deal, if he pays me 50 dollars I might take a minute to skim over his bogus life insurance sales program. That is the only way I would look at his program. Thats 50 dollars up front Jodi. I dont want to hear none of this I will pay you later nonsense. Its not that I don't trust you Jodi er uh well yea it is that!:1eek:

" I admit 200-250 F.E. polices in a 6 month period is impressive."
================================================

Jodi has not sold 250 policies in the last 6 years. If he really had any sales skills he would not be here on the internet trying to sell bogus 50 dollar life insurance sales programs. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck and it has a bill its a duck! I will make Jodi a deal, if he pays me 50 dollars I might take a minute to skim over his bogus life insurance sales program. That is the only way I would look at his program. Thats 50 dollars up front Jodi. I dont want to hear none of this I will pay you later nonsense. Its not that I don't trust you Jodi er uh well yea it is that!:1eek:

Yoda,

If you're so smart that you've got it figured out what Jody has and hasn't done...maybe you can enlighten us on how to make a good bit of money.
It seems as though you know all the ways NOT to do it...so you must then know HOW TO do it.
Instead of putting people down with what they are attemptimg to accomplish, maybe you can live up to your own expectations and teach us all for free.
I'm sure there are some new agents on here that you could help and be proud of yourself for helping your fellow agents and all for free.
I have to wonder how many successful agents there are that got their education all for free. I know I didn't as I had to learn from someone who did know, and like everybody, their time was valuable and they deserved every penny they made off of me.
So Yoda, my question to you is....How valuable is your advice?
As I have not been active on the forum in a couple of months, I'll keep reading your posts to see if there are any that would qualify as valuable. So far in this thread....nope!:D

Yoda's doing you a favor by keeping this thread alive and by being so ridiculous as to have no credibility.

Perhaps he has good intentions. There are a lot of people on this site looking to get an override on others, and some of them won't even return a call after you sign up. This happened to me and I moved my contracts/didn't write those carriers.

$50 is very little for an agent to spend to learn how to sell final expense. Jody is not playing the override game here. He covers the sales process well enough that if you spend the time to internalize it, you can hit the ground running.

There is nothing fancy about Jody's technique. But for a new agent unsure how to sell, it's probably worth the 50.

Tear 'em up Todd ... I don't even know this guy??? What's the trip???

To succeed in any selling endeavor is pretty easy. All you have to do is find out the systems and processes a top performer in your indsustry uses and then plug into it, and then work that system. Pretty simple. The reason more than half the people don't succeed is simply laziness. Final expense101.com has all the info needed to succeed in selling FE. It's up to the individual to work the system. NO work = no success.

I guarantee you will be satisfied....

Whether you make money or not is up to you :)

It's a simple system that you can plug into but if you don't put your heart into it, you will just have a bunch of information that does you no to little good.

If you are wondering if there are refunds? No. Unless you call me and want further training from me. In this case, I will refund you. You would need to call me to go this route.

Jody

Back