Finalexpensesalesleads.com

There website is unimpressive and they charge $60/month for data and include 5,000 records the first month and 1,000 records/month after that.

If you search for them on here I think you'll find a thread or two about them already.

We get a discount from them. I'm not a big fan of any lead company. With any telemarketing company, 7 out of 10 of the leads are crap. But out of many of the telemarketing companies out there, we get the best response from them.

A lot of people dont want to fool with getting their own dialers or list and just rather pay someone else to do all the work.

So as a disclaimer, I get discounts from a lot of companies. If something goes bad with one of them, don't blame me.

I am thinking of using them for FE, as they come recommended by Rosenthal and Company.

Anyone got any experiences to share?

I have been using them for over a year. They are my primary source for leads when I'm not mailing and I'll probably never mail ever again. I order from them every week. Good luck!

How much are their final expense leads? (Not lists, but the ones they obtain voice requests from). Nothing about price on their website.

I have been using them for over a year. They are my primary source for leads when I'm not mailing and I'll probably never mail ever again. I order from them every week. Good luck!

I have used them once and got a 6 to 1 ROI, but that is because I sold one lady a $200 per month policy (replaced 2 graded policies with an fully underwritten one). From what I can tell they are about the same as any other leads. The difference with direct mail is you can actually show them the card, otherwise the quality is about the same from what I and others have seen.

As a new agent they are charging $20 for the first order and then it was $25 after that. Now they want to charge you $35 unless you order 50 or more at a time. $35 is a ripoff. They tell me they have a "new" quality control dept in place and because of quality they now cost more. (This was told to me today) They supposedly had that same dept the first time I ordered, and the leads were a lot less. Too bad.

Back