Financial checklist marketing platform

paulallred

Super Genius
Does anyone know of a marketing platform that uses a 21 point checklist like 5Q uses to discover issues with potential clients assets and how they are owned, managed etc..?
Their system also, if presented correctly shows a potential client why their current Broker, Agent etc... has not done their job properly?

Yeah... let's find a checklist that makes the prospect feel bad about a previous buying decision... and naturally cast doubt on their ability to make a new decision of working with you.

If you're looking for some kind of checklist to use for prospects to self-discover their current issues, there are two main companies that do this: Cotton Client Acquisition Systems ($2,000 for their kit + incidentals) or the Virtual Sales Assistant ($23.95/month after the first 30 days).

The Virtual Assistant | The Complete Financial Advisor Toolbox

You can look at their "training only" versions of the VSA's Priority Planning Reviews for personal, retirement, and business planning:
Virtual Assistant Approach Training Center

The challenge is... will they actually complete it? I personally think it's better used as a client review tool rather than a prospecting tool, but that's just been my experience (as well as a few others I've talked to).

Thank you for the info and that's not at all the end result of using the 5Q marketing platform. Most Advisors go for the sale without realizing what the end result will be once the assets are passed on or liquidated. CHeckout this link to learn more.

Back