Financial Planning and Large Case Design

WBunch

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
I was just wondering if we have any fee based guys on here. What are your thoughts of fee based vs. commission only...Anyone do any financial planning with high net worth clients and implement large insurance cases. I just thought we could have a nice discussion on this, if not thats ok. My clients are mainly business owners and need buy-sells, both Life and DI and financial planning. Anyone out there regularly write large life and DI cases mostly 5mil and above. Maybe we can share some ideas.

I have been working with HNW clients for the past 27 years, helping with business disposition planning and estate planning often using insurance as one of the risk management tools.

I have been working with HNW clients for the past 27 years, helping with business disposition planning and estate planning often using insurance as one of the risk management tools.

What are the carriers that you use most often for your HNW clients. How do you prospect for your clients. I personally use a lifestyle approach. Most of my clients and I have these things in common we love golf, racing, hunting, and fishing. To tell you the truth, probably 80% of my HNW's were met doing any of the above.

Back