Financial Product Leads

JSM

Anyone know of a Lead Generation company similar to Netquote but for Financial Service Products (Annuities, IRAs, etc) Or a Telemarketing company specializing in Financial products?

i have found not many agents like to give out their sources as you become competition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
you may also want to speak with bob klee who is on this forum, im unsure as to whether or not they provide gq life or annuity

Last edited:
Most people that work leads looking for annuity sales use the ole social security taxation lead as a foot in the door.

i have found not many agents like to give out their sources as you become competition
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
you may also want to speak with bob klee who is on this forum, im unsure as to whether or not they provide gq life or annuity

Hello Folks,
When we first started HTQ I had my series 6 & 63. We learned very quickly from our compliance officer that we couldn't offer securities related leads without lots of compliance issues...if one could even jump through those hoops. So, we gave up on the idea & have not revisited it. If there are any such internet leads available, I'm not aware of them.

Annuity leads are available from some companies but we do not offer them either. Easier to do a needs analysis on a life lead & offer a financial product than trying to find a pure lead of that type IMO.

and Yes, we do offer Guaranteed Quality:Auto, Life & MedSupp leads:idea:

Vikings28, thank you for thinking of me.

Back