Finding Medicare Leads

tama

I searched the forum, but did not find an answer. Is there a way to find leads for Medicare individual with out buying them? For example is there a website that lists names of people in my area who are 60+?

I am interested in doing some direct mailers.

Thanks!

Is There A Way To Find People To Buy Insurance Without Having To Prospect Or Buy A List Or Spend Money In Any Way Shape Or Form?

If this sound insane its because it is.

I searched the forum, but did not find an answer. Is there a way to find leads for Medicare individual with out buying them? For example is there a website that lists names of people in my area who are 60+?

Thanks!

Buy a list. If you are looking for Medicare prospects better raise the age to 65 and above. The only people below 65 are those on SS Disability. Not a lucrative market.

I purchase lists for people who's income is $15,000 and above, between the ages of 67 and 78.

Mailers are way too expensive for the return you will get. Learn to "give good phone" and call them.

Thanks!

Walk out of your front door and every gray haired person you see is probably a prospect. Doesn't come much cheaper than that. Knock on doors, go to McDonalds or Hardees at 7 a.m. , search hard enough and you will find them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We usually buy list. ~8 cents per name.

You are getting ripped off. I am paying .03 per name.

Last edited:
Walk out of your front door and every gray haired person you see is probably a prospect. Doesn't come much cheaper than that. Knock on doors, go to McDonalds or Hardees at 7 a.m. , search hard enough and you will find them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yup, just spend some time first reviewing the laws of your state. Door-knocking at residences for med supps is illegal in my state. Whenever I say this several people ask me offline or here what my state is. That is not the point. Review the regs for your own state. They all have quirks and it is better to learn them upfront.

Back