Finding New Profit Centers is a Must

Larry Potter

Expert
USA
A Profit Center is defined as, “The branch or division of a company that creates profits individually and separately from the main organization.”

2 methods of creating a profit center for your organization:

1. You can offer a new service that creates a profitable revenue stream.
2. A cost center can turn into a profit center by selling those administrative “cost of doing business” services to other firms.

Now, how do I create a new service offering and market it to my existing client base? The easiest way to accomplish this is to partner with an organization that already has a profitable service on the market that would be a benefit to your clients. Once a partnership is established, the next step is to effectively spread the word to your existing client base. Communicate how your new opportunities will benefit them and move them through the sales cycle. If you have done it right, your existing clients will thank you for your high level of client service. This truly becomes a “win-win-win” proposition!

Just show companies how to reduce expenses (with no upfront fees) and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured.

What product/service do you have that you want members here to sell? I went to your website and could not figure it out. Thanks.

What product/service do you have that you want members here to sell? I went to your website and could not figure it out. Thanks.

He wants insurance agents who are cold-calling businesses to LEAD with this kind of service to "find the money" for business owners to fund your insurance recommendations.

If you went to www.yourwotc.com that is where potential clients can go to quickly figure what their potential tax credits are before they hire somebody instead after. It can range from $2400 - $9600 depending on the industry they are in. As for the other 5 areas, those are quickly analyzed after the 8 questions the app presents are answered (not at the above site). That takes about 5-minutes of their time.

If you went to www.yourwotc.com that is where potential clients can go to quickly figure what their potential tax credits are before they hire somebody instead after. It can range from $2400 - $9600 depending on the industry they are in. As for the other 5 areas, those are quickly analyzed after the 8 questions the app presents are answered (not at the above site). That takes about 5-minutes of their time.

I did, also went to the other one for healthcare savings. Still confused, but thank you anyway.

Latest posts

Back