Finding out who people are currently insured by - For Home Owners Policies Only

Agent Orange

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to get a list of all of the people in a certain zip code, city, or other criteria who were insured by a particular Home Insurance carrier?

For example if I wanted to know everyone who was insured with Allstate in the 90210 area code, would that be possible?

If not, is there something similar available?

Thanks,

Marketing Novice

Hi,
I was wondering if there was a way to get a list of all of the people in a certain zip code, city, or other criteria who were insured by a particular Home Insurance carrier?
For example if I wanted to know everyone who was insured with Allstate in the 90210 area code, would that be possible?
Thanks,
Marketing Novice

Only if you are a five star hacker.

You could call the carrier and ask them to send you a list of all their current policyholders in a given zip.

Don't forget to ask the carrier about X dates and while you have them on the phone see if they will give you a premium figure as well.

While you're at it, might as well ask what their insured life is as well, so we know who needs additional insurance.

Re: Finding out who people are currently insured by - For Home Ow

Hi,

Thanks,

Marketing Novice
Nice idea but the answer is NO.

I have heard that it exists, however I don't know the name of the company who provides the list, for I'm sure, a hefty price. What you can try to do, however is go to the property appraisers website for your county and run a list of who closed on properties on certain months. Although, some may have different eff. dates on their insurance policies, the list is usually free and provides names, closing dates, property address and mailing address. Usually you can find out the sq ft of the home and sometimes even see a picture of the house. Unfortunately no phone # but you could use list to send out letters/sample quotes.

Hi,

Thanks,

Marketing Novice

For sure, insurance companies have lists of insured. If you're diligent enough to do the research, you can find the answer to your question.

Or maybe, you can get a copy from a government agency that regulates insurance companies.

--------
California Casualty

I have heard that it exists, however I don't know the name of the company who provides the list, for I'm sure, a hefty price. What you can try to do, however is go to the property appraisers website for your county and run a list of who closed on properties on certain months. Although, some may have different eff. dates on their insurance policies, the list is usually free and provides names, closing dates, property address and mailing address. Usually you can find out the sq ft of the home and sometimes even see a picture of the house. Unfortunately no phone # but you could use list to send out letters/sample quotes.

Thank you for your post. You just may be the "Super Genius" of the forum. I look forward to reading more positive and helpful posts like this.

Back