Finding the Right Fit

johnmilsap

To whoever may be able to help me,

I'm rather new to the insurance business, let alone the "buying leads" business but I can't seem to find any concrete reviews on any of the companies I've done research on. Some have said Quote Wizard is the best, while others have made comments like "terrible" and "stay away" but don't offer much insight. I work in South Florida and I've bought about 76 leads from Quote Wizard thus far and successfully reached about 40 of them, about 20-25 of those 40 didn't request a quote, and the remaining people have been pushing off the calls but seem like they might be interested. I took a brief pause from Quote Wizard, and decided to take a swing at All Web Leads. I start tomorrow but from the looks of it...I'm absolutely terrified. I've read reviews about people saying it's the bottom of the barrel and that it's the worst company out, then some other people have some nice things to say. I'm finding myself very confused as to what I should do. If anyone could offer a legitimate review for either of these companies, and IF possible, a counter suggestion, for another company to try? Also, this might be the most novice question ever asked in this whole forum, but can anyone offer any insight on how to generate leads outside of spending $40+ a day? Call me crazy but I'm trying here and I want to make something happen but I clearly have a lot to learn. Thanks for taking the time to read this either way.

**** If anyone has ever tried QS or Live Transfers with All Web Leads, especially in South Florida, if you could let me know what your experience was like.

Last edited:
What type of Ins you Sell?

I sell medicare Insurance plans, I can say quote wizard I am currently running out my account with them and never going to order from them again, They are not the worst and I made enough to pay for them out of 1st years comsions which in itself is not terrible for Med Supp, However it is a lot of returns a lot of junk and all around there leads take a lot of work

All web leads just forget it bottom of the barrel.

Internet leads are just not what they used to be, the only one I will still get leads from is Benipath, Not because they are great but they are just good enough. Apart from that there is no other internet lead provider that is well known that is any good

any insight on how to generate leads outside of spending $40+ a day?.

What lines are you looking to sell?

There are a long list of problems with the internet lead business; some of which have less to do with the aggregator and more to do with the industry. HometownQuotes.com has probably received the most positive feedback of any vendor, but even they have unhappy customers.

Buying leads is outsourcing the most important part of your job function. Not to say that it's a bad idea, but being able to self-generate is a huge plus.

As far as a budget goes, even at $40/day you're looking at less than a $1,500/month lead bill which is impractical if you're looking to really make some money by purchasing leads.

In the purchased lead space buying DM leads is probably the most consistent of all the lead sources and I'd be surprised if that wasn't what the majority of lead buyers on this forum use.

With internet leads, if you can go direct to the lead generators (guys running the landing pages and such) sometimes you can get a smoking deal and much better quality, but they're difficult to find.

What type of Ins you Sell?

I sell medicare Insurance plans, I can say quote wizard I am currently running out my account with them and never going to order from them again, They are not the worst and I made enough to pay for them out of 1st years comsions which in itself is not terrible for Med Supp, However it is a lot of returns a lot of junk and all around there leads take a lot of work

All web leads just forget it bottom of the barrel.

Internet leads are just not what they used to be, the only one I will still get leads from is Benipath, Not because they are great but they are just good enough. Apart from that there is no other internet lead provider that is well known that is any good

I sell life/disability insurance mainly, and I've had a pretty experience with Quote Wizard like I said. With AWL I'm doing the Qualified Suspect leads they offer, as well as live transfers, any insight of either of those?

I sell life/disability insurance mainly, and I've had a pretty experience with Quote Wizard like I said. With AWL I'm doing the Qualified Suspect leads they offer, as well as live transfers, any insight of either of those?

i have actually used there live transfer and sold a couple, the quality was good, My only issue was if you can pick up the call they still charge you, I already use norvax for live transfer leads and they are just as good at the same price, Except If I can't pick up the call it goes to next agent, i don't get charged

i have actually used there live transfer and sold a couple, the quality was good, My only issue was if you can pick up the call they still charge you, I already use norvax for live transfer leads and they are just as good at the same price, Except If I can't pick up the call it goes to next agent, i don't get charged

Right after I read what you said, I did some research on Benepath and to be honest, they definitely have a better rapport than the major companies....Have you read much on their life leads?

and thank you for referring Norvax.

I use norvax only for live transfers I would not recommend their internet leads

I never bought life leads

Back