Fired by Vimo

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Dear Bob,

Thank you for signing up for VimoLive, the nation’s first health insurance lead program that allows you to acquire health insurance leads by phone. We have made several attempts to transfer calls to you this month, but have been unsuccessful. Your account has been cancelled for one of the following reasons:

1)We have made three or more unsuccessful attempts at connecting live calls to you with no answer.
2)Your connect rate has fallen below 30%.

We apologize if this is an inconvenience, but we strive to maintain a quality service experience for consumers. Reducing wait times and maintaining high connect rates is crucial to ensuring a positive experience for our inbound callers.

If you feel that this change has been made in error, please email [email protected].

Best Regards,

Not me.

I lowered my bid to $15 when they eliminated credits for live transfer. It has rung once since then. She bought so I guess I can't complain.

I really don't care since I don't rely on Vimo, especially the live transfer leads, for business. Just thought it was interesting they sent me an email firing me.

Like I really care . . .

I was told that people riding the system would get purged.......

That makes some sense, but it's not what the email said.
For the system to work, they have to have agents that reliably answer the phone, I think anyone can see that. Having agents on the 'list' but with a bid that probably causes them to lose money, doesn't help them out, and probably makes it hard to determine where to spend their marketing dollars.

Interesting outcome. I know I would miss a lot of calls, I've never signed up for the live transfers. I wonder if at the end, they transfer them directly to ehealth?

Dan

At $15 I was low bid. They would have to go through (last time I checked) 5 other agents with higher bids.

The last time they called was almost a month ago.

At $15 I was low bid. They would have to go through (last time I checked) 5 other agents with higher bids.

The last time they called was almost a month ago.

I have the low bid and only got 2 calls......both NWTATM........

Strange. I got that exact same letter (email). I also am bidding $15 but never got a call. I was using my cell phone number so I would be able to answer it. I checked my log and no calls showed up.

Maybe a mistake. I emailed VIMO and hope to hear back from them.

A lot of smaller shops (1 or 2 person) have very low pick rates, I know this because some clients have complained about being on the phone waiting for an agent for a long time, and my bids are scaled pretty far back at the moment.

The vast majority of our production is inbound and the longer you make people wait, the more frustrated they get - or they just flat out hang up. Remember everything on earth is more important than Health Insurance and those Judge Joe Brown commercial breaks are only 4 minutes at the most. lol...

These calls are so expensive to generate and squeak out a profit (even at $30 to $60 a call) - agents not answering their phone can make or break their profitability.

I personally would like to bid online calls vs. TV and Radio calls - Online calls I will bid $30 to $40, radio and TV I will not bid anywhere close - these are two completely different types of consumers, and I have an extremely low opinion of radio traffic.

Vimo should be able to tell you your pick rate and I believe they are using this in combination with bid price, similar to how Google calculates ad placement. Say what you will about Vimo - either it is for your or not, but they are fair all around in my opinion.

Back