First Financial Security (FFS) Constant Recruiting!

Peace9999

Newbie here.. great forum!

I am constantly hounded by people that I know or used to know trying to recruit me into this "pyramid." I've tried to be as polite as possible in my rejections however they somehow find their way back to come to the same conversation.

NOTE - In my humble opinion and a sad fact, most of these agent/recruiters (the ones that I've come across) don't know what the heck they're selling, don't understand life insurance products, sales, etc... They just know conversational English, are clueless themselves when it comes to personal finance. They don't even had a GED! Yet, they've "made it" with FFS and now want to "share the wealth." I will be honest and say that these "agent/recruiters" are primarily of asian origin... Laotians/Hmongs/Vietnamese and Cambodians. A big majority of them, I would dare are first generation immigrants, blue-collar employees quitting their 8-12 hour shifts and working for FFS. Basically they're marketing to a specific market of uneducated, non-english speaking communities that have no clue about life insurance, investments, retirements..etc. All they know if they need life insurance.

They boast or show-off their commissions in the pipeline or "downline," telling me there are "leaders" that don't even work or some live "back in the country" and are still getting paid 5k-10k a month! Supposedly some Hmong guy named "Gilles Moua" is one of the higher up "leaders" makes over 500k/yr, presumably from all the "downline" activity. **There are a couple videos on Youtube where Mr. Moua makes a pitch to "plant your flag!"

I am aware that First Financial Security (FFS) is MLM. "Agents" do more recruiting than selling life insurance products.. and I understand their bread & butter is the IUL contracts. Again - some of these people don't even know what they're doing, don't know or understand the products. All they're doing is recruiting.

Enough of me displeasures.

Would someone please let me know how these "Agents" make their money? My own guess would be from recruiting, % cut from downline production and their own direct sales.

As I understand it..each recruit pays $125 to "join." Not sure if this is true but if one does join, you are required to buy a policy. Would someone kindly confirm this?

I'm not bashing FFS.. I'm more concerned about those people who don't know better..being ripped off, buying policies and amounts they don't need or afford. Also for those dumb enough to be "recruited"... what a waste of time!

Any inputs/comments is greatly appreciated!

Peace!

There are way to many other Insurance opportunities out their that I would turn away from any carrier that requires you to pay a fee.

Most states do not require you to be affiliated with any company or carrier to study for and take the Life & Health License. Once licensed most insurance companies will pay the small appointment fee for at least the first year and if you don't produce would terminate your appointment. If you want to get into the insurance business you would be better served to seek out a different route. Nothing worse than selling someone something and not knowing what exactly the product is doing.

Would someone please let me know how these "Agents" make their money?

Also for those dumb enough to be "recruited"... what a waste of time!

If it's a waste of time to join... then it's a waste of time to figure out how these "agents" make their money... right?

Let it go.

If it's a waste of time to join... then it's a waste of time to figure out how these "agents" make their money... right?

Let it go.
VERY GOOD POINT! LOL.

While I'm also a newbie here, I was curious on the success I've been hearing about this "First Financial Security". I went to their website and just found some investing places to look at on their pages. Is this for investors only?

It's simple. It's not so much about product it's more about recruiting to get sales. Recruit to sell and work that warm market. Just keep people coming and going. I don't know much about FFS but from a MLM perspective that's the way it seems to work to me.

If recruiting isn't your thing then look at it from a personal producer perspective. Is the big money available from perspnal production or is there a recrutiting requirement?

It's simple. It's not so much about product it's more about recruiting to get sales. Recruit to sell and work that warm market. Just keep people coming and going. I don't know much about FFS but from a MLM perspective that's the way it seems to work to me.

If recruiting isn't your thing then look at it from a personal producer perspective. Is the big money available from perspnal production or is there a recrutiting requirement?

Well thanks for your quick reply, but that didn't quite answer my question. Any company has to more or less recruit or sell to make $$. I was wondering if it was for investors only. Since there were ppl talking about First Financial Security here, I figured I'd ask what anyone knew. I'll just keep looking...Thanks :)

I did answer your question. They make money by recruiting and having the new people sell to their warm market. If you look at any of the big wigs making the big money there's a good chance you will they have the largest organizations and when someone within that organization makes a sale they get a percentage.

Personally I have no inside information on the company but that's basically how it works for whatever products they sell.

Why not just sit down with your friend and go over the company or just attend one of their briefings to get your questions answered. It's not like your required to sign or pay for anything.

I'm new here's as well, and have heard about First Financial Security. I believe everyone will have their opinion one way or another about these companies, good or bad. I'm pursuing life, auto, and health insurance and I guess making assumption versus real facts about them are two different thing. I'm not sure which company to work for yet and wouldn't for sure start bashing about other companies/agents cause in the end, we're looking down on ourselves since we are all in the same field, selling insurance. I agree with cornelius, but "Peace9999", i'd like more info from your friends about that company since ppl without GED are money good money, maybe its not about how smart you are but what you do.........

I had one of the local guys try to recruit/sell one of my South East Asian couples. Had to buy a policy from the guy first. Fortunately I caught wind of it and helped them undo the whole thing. The majority of the sale was based on lies. This was not some part time agent but the head of the local agency.

Just another MLM that is unfortunately targeting an unsophisticated market that very much believes in guaranteed life insurance. IMHO

Newbie here.. great forum!

I am constantly hounded by people that I know or used to know trying to recruit me into this "pyramid." I've tried to be as polite as possible in my rejections however they somehow find their way back to come to the same conversation.

NOTE - In my humble opinion and a sad fact, most of these agent/recruiters (the ones that I've come across) don't know what the heck they're selling, don't understand life insurance products, sales, etc... They just know conversational English, are clueless themselves when it comes to personal finance. They don't even had a GED! Yet, they've "made it" with FFS and now want to "share the wealth." I will be honest and say that these "agent/recruiters" are primarily of asian origin... Laotians/Hmongs/Vietnamese and Cambodians. A big majority of them, I would dare are first generation immigrants, blue-collar employees quitting their 8-12 hour shifts and working for FFS. Basically they're marketing to a specific market of uneducated, non-english speaking communities that have no clue about life insurance, investments, retirements..etc. All they know if they need life insurance.

They boast or show-off their commissions in the pipeline or "downline," telling me there are "leaders" that don't even work or some live "back in the country" and are still getting paid 5k-10k a month! Supposedly some Hmong guy named "Gilles Moua" is one of the higher up "leaders" makes over 500k/yr, presumably from all the "downline" activity. **There are a couple videos on Youtube where Mr. Moua makes a pitch to "plant your flag!"

I am aware that First Financial Security (FFS) is MLM. "Agents" do more recruiting than selling life insurance products.. and I understand their bread & butter is the IUL contracts. Again - some of these people don't even know what they're doing, don't know or understand the products. All they're doing is recruiting.

Enough of me displeasures.

Would someone please let me know how these "Agents" make their money? My own guess would be from recruiting, % cut from downline production and their own direct sales.

As I understand it..each recruit pays $125 to "join." Not sure if this is true but if one does join, you are required to buy a policy. Would someone kindly confirm this?

I'm not bashing FFS.. I'm more concerned about those people who don't know better..being ripped off, buying policies and amounts they don't need or afford. Also for those dumb enough to be "recruited"... what a waste of time!

Any inputs/comments is greatly appreciated!

Peace!

Back