First Financial Security (FFS) Constant Recruiting!

Most of us on here ARE "know-it-alls". And it's quite simple: we are not interested in working for the upline on a measily 25% FYC contract that only increases if I recruit others.

Most credible career agencies (Mass, NYL, Metlife and others) start out at about 55% and goes up from there. Most independent contracts pay 85% or more. No recruiting required.

And here I was going to compliment you on not promoting FFS within your username (unlike our last two MLM'ers who posted here in the last month).

Ah, a know it all. Tell us oh wise one, what else do you know about FFS?
I am not talking about FFS.. and do not claim to know it all. But I think I, and almost everyone else on the forum, know what it takes to "learn and sell insurance".. As far as FFS goes, it that is your thing, have at it.. It is not mine.. I have never liked kool aid.. I am a coffee drinker.. :yes:

Love my coffee too! Maybe we can have a cup and compare commission checks some time. I don't dis on things I don't know about. :biggrin:
Oh no! Not another one! Seems all the amateurs want to show their 1099s..:laugh:... I have not dissed anything I don't know about. Give me a call when you are making enough to be a full time professional instead of a part timer. BTW, you have to "wake up and smell the coffee" to be a coffee drinker.

Last edited:
Primerica Lite.

Rape and pillage the new meat's warm market then "let the system filter them out"

This very is timely. Had a call from a client today asking some questions about thier policies. I could tell someone had given them a false policy review or was an *** trying to act like an insurance agent. About 10 minutes later her sister in law, also a client, calls me with some similar questions about her mother's policy. Then I knew. I bring up different MLMs and how they work. Sure enough she tells me how one family member got sucked into one of their "opportunity" meetings.

This particular "agent" was talking about how much money she and her husband made. And all these "conventions" they went to. My client noticed she had gotten a ride to meet her and dressed in cheap clothes. Did not appear as successful as she claimed. But she did tell her that their friend just quit a good job to go full time. She said she is going to quit her apartment manager job soon.

Yes, they are Asian. I have about twenty polices connected to that family. Now it will be twenty four policies. Guess I should send them a thank you note.

Oh and they are selling all these lower income people IULs at the max for their budgets. Telling them they are going to make sacks of cash.

Dipsheets!

Last edited:
Fair enough, not polite to brag. Even though I do make enough to quit my current profession I'm going to hang on for another six years and get that full retirement check. Good luck to you sir.
If you have 14, I can understand that.. But would you not make much more if you were full time than you will realize out of your retirement? BTW, I am retired.. Well sort of.. I hit 70 this year and have been a licensed agent since July 1971.. Over the years I have seen many of the MLM systems and in the final analysis, they all operate pretty close to the same (in my opinion).. They recruit neophytes and then churn and burn.. Some folks will make it.. But the majority of those don't stay with the MLM long because they realize they can make more doing the same thing elsewhere. FFS has been around since 2006.. How many people other than Gerlicher and a few of the principals have been there since the beginning?

Depends on the company. Some companies, ALGA for one, has the target (they call it benchmark) premium set at the premium it takes to guarantee the GUL to 121. Their premium is on the high side so agents are running it at less than target and only guaranteeing it to age 90.

That's not safe at all if they want the death benefit. Lots of people live past 90. That's not unusual at all.

Back