First Month

EasyE

Hello,
My name is Eric, I'm 25 and I've recently gotten into p&c. I've started at state farm and I'm about 3 weeks past my training. I've been making anywhere from 70-100+ calls an hour with really no results. My best results come from talking to people face to face but I spend all my day in the office. I'm looking for any tips or advice. like everything I pickup I plan to succeed and I know I shouldn't expect results instantly but Im feeling it's almost impossible to get ahold of someone lately. Starting to feel desperate.
Thanks in advance~

Working internet leads sucks. You gotta do what you gotta, but that's a good way to get beat down if you're easily discouraged.
If you get better results outside the office, do more of that. There's no single right way to succeed in this business.

Hello, My name is Eric, I'm 25 and I've recently gotten into p&c. I've started at state farm and I'm about 3 weeks past my training. I've been making anywhere from 70-100+ calls an hour with really no results. My best results come from talking to people face to face but I spend all my day in the office. I'm looking for any tips or advice. like everything I pickup I plan to succeed and I know I shouldn't expect results instantly but Im feeling it's almost impossible to get ahold of someone lately. Starting to feel desperate. Thanks in advance~

Ask to leave the office to network. Join a networking group. Meet some realtors and mortgage brokers. Ask for them to send you some leads from the Internet, I'm sure SF gets their own leads for people that fill out online quotes on their website

Who are you calling? It sounds like he has you just cold calling which is normal to see the results you're seeing. Back in my Allstate days, we hired a professional telemarketer & she would get about 1 person per hour to give their info for a quote. She was a professional too

Back