First of all - we need a Term Insurance sub-forum . . .

Tom, would you be willing to teach *ick what you've learned about ROP Term? :unsure:

Sure Amtrak . . .

Once the Term period end has been reached - the client is mailed a check for the ROP. They then can use that to buy into a Permanent plan - but, no guaranteed insurability. Doesn't have to be the same Carrier.

Conversion - the Client can convert some or all of their Term to Whole Life with guaranteed insurability. If they don't convert all - then they lose the ROP on the part they converted. If they convert all - then they receive 100% of the earned ROP up to the point of conversion.

Sure Amtrak . . .

Once the Term period end has been reached - the client is mailed a check for the ROP. They then can use that to buy into a Permanent plan - but, no guaranteed insurability. Doesn't have to be the same Carrier.

Conversion - the Client can convert some or all of their Term to Whole Life with guaranteed insurability. If they don't convert all - then they lose the ROP on the part they converted. If they convert all - then they receive 100% of the earned ROP up to the point of conversion.
Don't know who you talked to but that is not the case with every company's product. Both Washington National and Columbian ROP term has an option to receive the cash or take a Reduced Paid UP policy. (to 95 with COL, age 98 WN) In fact, with Washington National you can elect that option (with the right to change) at the time of application.

Don't know who you talked to but that is not the case with every company's product. Both Washington National and Columbian ROP term has an option to receive the cash or take a Reduced Paid UP policy. (to 95 with COL, age 98 WN) In fact, with Washington National you can elect that option (with the right to change) at the time of application.

This was for Assurity . . .

Seems MoO allows for RPU . . .

Ha rick - there wasn't a "case", just wanting a full understanding. I can't help my client if I'm not 100% sure of the product. Can't teach something that I don't know.

You'd be surprised how many veteran Agents didn't know the answer. Heck a few of the Reps at the Carriers didn't even know how conversion on a ROP Term policy works . . .

Tom Dumb

Hey Tom Dumb - Don't you have an upline? Shouldn't they be helping you?

Seriously, you are still trying to be all things to all people. Just another failure waiting to happen.

Rick

Hey Tom - Don't you have an upline? Shouldn't they be helping you?

Seriously, you are still trying to be all things to all people. Just another failure waiting to happen.

*ick

I do have an upline - but, I like interacting with the forum. I'm sure Sam appreciates all the imp revenue . . .

I'm actually not trying to be all things. Focusing on Asset Protection using Term and appropriate Riders . . . Still have WL if needed.

Have the Small Business work site products for those that want protection for their assets through their Employer. ( actually like the amount of AP that can be generated through Employers and Employees )

I'm actually at peace with my Insurance career. I want to learn as much as I can.

Latest posts

Back