First Offender Applying for Ga License

Update for those in a similar situation and may find this thread useful.

Was Granted my GA license. Since then i have secured my Texas, Wyoming, West Virginia, Arizona, Louisiana and Alabama License.

I've been appointed with Equitable, Medico, Aflac, AARP UH, ARLIC, MOO, Cigna, Aetna, New Era Life & Combined.

Humana is pending and about to start my Medicare Advantage and Part D certifications.

No issues with my E&O either.

For those with sealed records that are worrying themselves to death throughout this process just remain positive. Also research your situation and seek legal advice within your state. You have rights. Your state probably has a Justice department that offers free service to you. In Ga it is the Georgia Justice Department. Contact them, ask questions. Take what you hear on these forums with a grain of salt.

Imagine yourself being successful, work hard and you will be successful.

If you're in a similar situation as I was and would like some guidance throughout this process send me a pm and we can talk.

Was Granted my GA license. Since then i have secured my Texas, Wyoming, West Virginia, Arizona, Louisiana and Alabama License.

I've been appointed with Equitable, Medico, Aflac, AARP UH, ARLIC, MOO, Cigna, Aetna, New Era Life & Combined.

Humana is pending and about to start my Medicare Advantage and Part D certifications.

For those with sealed records that are worrying themselves to death throughout this process just remain positive. Also research your situation and seek legal advice within your state. You have rights. Your state probably has a Justice department that offers free service to you. In Ga it is the Georgia Justice Department. Contact them, ask questions. Take what you hear on these forums with a grain of salt.

If you're in a similar situation as I was and would like some guidance throughout this process send me a pm and we can talk.

Good for you....,,,,,,,,,

Congrats on your hard work. I will PM you due to me having some of the same issues and needing answers.

Latest posts

Back