First Option/EFES Phone Sales/Northstar?

I have been running an internal and external call center for 2.5 years and in my experience its about 5-7 percent less than the field depending on how you run your retention process... retention is key for telesales... writing the clients are easy because you can literally make 10-15 presentations a day if you have the right lead bucket.. ---------- good advice JD Thanks for your continued support of Equita I agree most people who do Tele Sales fail... its just a fact... if the systems aren't set up correctly it will fail every time... It took us 5 years to figure it out and many of those years it cost us money every single month... once you figure it out it is just like field sales... X number of leads in the field is equivalent to X number of hours in the dialer...

What type of leads do you guys use for your tele sales operation and what is a ball park closing % on those leads?

What type of leads do you guys use for your tele sales operation and what is a ball park closing % on those leads?

we use several different lead sources:

Paper Leads (good ole pink card that you road warriors use)

TV leads on a national scale because it drives down the cost when you open up all states instead of targeting just on a few counties.

Close ratio gets cut in half because it is so easy for them to hang up instead of booting you out of your house...

Close ratios are obviously important but what is more important is time you spend in the dialer... if you don't treat it like a job (which is not for most people) then it won't simply work...

The secret sauce is how many times you hit your leads a day and how you disposition those leads... one must have that tweaked just right...

I do believe Northstar is Northstar Advisors. This I believe is the new name used by Roberts Marketing Group out of Missouri. Putting a fresh name to Final Expense Telesales.

It is part of the Scott riddle downline branched off from roberts marketing group

Why would you need a "fresh" name. I was under the impression Roberts Marketing Group kills it in the Telesales biz, so why change the name and make it "Fresh"?

I dunno weird to me. I understood why Parker and Assoc. changed names, but this one I have no idea.

Roberts and VRG have merged =Northstar

it is possible to lead with med supp and cross sell FE or opposite on the phone -
I have found several carriers training this way
1) many people just don't want a stranger in their home and
2) a female agent does not want to go there to begin with
3) people need the products so all this negativity of why phone doesnt work is false. For quick experience I worked on the forrester voice verification line for a month and they were writing 35 application a day on the phone >>
their entire call center was selling FE by phone

Your shotgun approach to 1 call close in their home might work for some of you -- i have found (recently so ask me about persistency in about 6 months) a connection on the phone with a follow up 'reaching out' card by mail to keep the connection is effective. One size does not fit all -
Find your method that fits then focus and stay consistent.

1) northstar - i was offered a position - long interview process and by the end of it all they wanted a payment of $1395 and then $300 a month for the privilege of working on 'their special platform' as they called it . 55% contract

2) EFES: I tried to apply got rejected after first call because I did not have 3 years of FE field experience.

Good Luck ~!

----------

PM me on dialers - they are robust - do not sound automated and in 4 hours of calling you can really speak with 80 people - no voicemails - you can pre record to have those auto dropped - all talk time - super efficient -
tell me where you can talk about your insr specialty to up to 80 people in a half day's work - while driving around country roads to drop by information from those crumpled lead cards.

it is possible to lead with med supp and cross sell FE or opposite on the phone -
3) people need the products so all this negativity of why phone doesnt work is false. For quick experience I worked on the forrester voice verification line for a month and they were writing 35 application a day on the phone >>

Your shotgun approach to 1 call close in their home might work for some of you -- i have found (recently so ask me about persistency in about 6 months) a connection on the phone with a follow up 'reaching out' card by mail to keep the connection is effective. One size does not fit all -

1) northstar - i was offered a position - long interview process and by the end of it all they wanted a payment of $1395 and then $300 a month for the privilege of working on 'their special platform' as they called it . 55% contract

2) EFES: I tried to apply got rejected after first call because I did not have 3 years of FE field experience.

Good Luck ~!

----------

PM me on dialers - they are robust - do not sound automated and in 4 hours of calling you can really speak with 80 people - no voicemails - you can pre record to have those auto dropped - all talk time - super efficient -
tell me where you can talk about your insr specialty to up to 80 people in a half day's work - while driving around country roads to drop by information from those crumpled lead cards.

So you worked for Apptical as an interviewer?

Good Luck ~!

----------

Sounds like you've got it! Good luck.

Back