First Page Google Worth the Time/money?

PatrickJoseph

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I recently received a phone call from a company that had a unique guarantee. They guaranteed that I would be on the first page of google within 30 days or my money back .... now it isnt an expensive program and theres no time commitment.... does anybody work with a company that posts their website on the first page of google? If so, please let me know the effects, short term and long term, and whether or not it would be worth 500-800/month. Thank you in advance for your responses

um.

Does the term in question convert? Do they get you there organically?

I'll take 500 bucks from you and fund an adwords account so you're on page 1 if you'd like, till it runs out of 400$ after I take 100$ out.

Thats likely what they're doing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To put that in perspective, you could get almost 100 links from pr4-8 domains for 500 bucks, and they would last forever, with proper targeting it would never drop.

Last edited:
$500-800 what a joke, for that amount of money, you could be dominating national kw's. Also for that kind of money you could just buy a site thats already generating income.

I recently received a phone call from a company that had a unique guarantee. They guaranteed that I would be on the first page of google within 30 days or my money back .... now it isnt an expensive program and theres no time commitment.... does anybody work with a company that posts their website on the first page of google? If so, please let me know the effects, short term and long term, and whether or not it would be worth 500-800/month. Thank you in advance for your responses

The same speed at which you climb will be the same speed at which you fall.

they do this organically, and i receive 10 of the top keywords for my business...if im not on page 1 within the first 30 days, im not paying anything . i confirmed my google listing but im on page 3 in google's local places ... they guaranteed to place me on the first page in local places as well .... does this help their case at all or no? ... i have absolutely no experience in spending money with companies that represent google. they claim to use PPC, Booster Ads, and they give me 100 bucks when i sign up to use on local advertising...i need to do something aside from purchasing leads .... there is another way to utilize the internet other than working 800-1200 leads per month

they do this organically, and i receive 10 of the top keywords for my business...if im not on page 1 within the first 30 days, im not paying anything . i confirmed my google listing but im on page 3 in google's local places ... they guaranteed to place me on the first page in local places as well .... does this help their case at all or no? ... i have absolutely no experience in spending money with companies that represent google. they claim to use PPC, Booster Ads, and they give me 100 bucks when i sign up to use on local advertising...i need to do something aside from purchasing leads .... there is another way to utilize the internet other than working 800-1200 leads per month

To get on page 1 of places, go buy a video on fiverr.com, go get some pictures, make sure every box on google local places has data in it and use the keywords you want to hit in the boxes.

That's all it takes. 95% of websites screw that up.

i havent gotten as far as to figure out what they keywords would be, it was a brief phone call that built my interest so i figured id see what you all had to say on the topic .... i dont like giving programs a "test run" as it usually is simply a waste of money and doesnt give you the full effect of what the program could actually produce .... im going to ask more questions over the course of the week, we'll see what happens...it seems foolish to shy away from google but maybe altering my information and adding video, etc. will help increase my position on local places . thanks for the help

Back