First Post - NAA-Good or Bad?

Hello everyone! I recently left the automotive field after many years to start my own business in real estate. I ran into a girl at the real estate school who got me to a meeting with NAA. After much investigation about that company I got onto your site (and "Glass Doors" site) tonight and found many unhappy people/previous members. I am halfway through a course to get my ins. license and have not signed any contracts with them. I believe this is still a lucrative career (and will probably still get the RE license too) but would like all your thoughts about this company, since you guys are the professionals.....Should I run from this company?:swoon:

Craig C.

Hello everyone! I recently left the automotive field after many years to start my own business in real estate. I ran into a girl at the real estate school who got me to a meeting with NAA. After much investigation about that company I got onto your site (and "Glass Doors" site) tonight and found many unhappy people/previous members. I am halfway through a course to get my ins. license and have not signed any contracts with them. I believe this is still a lucrative career (and will probably still get the RE license too) but would like all your thoughts about this company, since you guys are the professionals.....Should I run from this company?:swoon:

Craig C.

Yes!.......................................:yes:

Craig C.

Run very fast from them.

Hello everyone! I recently left the automotive field after many years to start my own business in real estate. I ran into a girl at the real estate school who got me to a meeting with NAA. After much investigation about that company I got onto your site (and "Glass Doors" site) tonight and found many unhappy people/previous members. I am halfway through a course to get my ins. license and have not signed any contracts with them. I believe this is still a lucrative career (and will probably still get the RE license too) but would like all your thoughts about this company, since you guys are the professionals.....Should I run from this company?:swoon: Craig C.

There are MANY better options out there.

Also BEWARE of all the NAA spinoffs.

The forums will be your friend when looking at your options!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck!

Back