first post.

Good afternoon this will be my first post I am a young Life Insurance agent, I mainly work in the final expense market. My question is this has anyone heard of a group call the National Agents group? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I found during a brief search tonight.
1. Their website is fairly vague. No mention of ownership, management, or other contact names. Even NAA's first-look website will give up the names of ownership.
2. I found this thread that had some info on them in "another forum".
Anyone Recommend a Reliable Lead Sevice - Insurance Forum for Agents It was started back in 2006 and you have to read fairly deeply into the thread to find where they are discussed.
3. At this link, Appointment Setters Needed, you can see where they were trying to hire appointment setters.

I found that there is more than one group using the name National Agents Group. So, be careful that you match up an address or phone number to make sure that the info is on the correct company. -- To me, it looks like a IMO like NAA or ACA, which I happen to be affiliated with. But, this was all I could find on the actual company.

Here is one more link, Re: LifeInvestors, that I found. On this link, someone affiliated with a company by the name in question is slamming Life Investors. Personally, it comes across as him slamming a good company just to try and make his company look better. I had a policy with Life Investors approved recently in less than 10 days, including paramed, and approved for Preferred Plus when only Preferred had been requested.

My summary findings - Suspect, but not enough info out there to make a judgement call.

Magagent, call them and arrange a meeting with them and see what they say about their program, it may be a great oppourtunity. Then share with us what they say and then make an educated decision.

NAA is National Agents Alliance out of Raleigh NC. Be prepared to spend about 300.00 week for leads.

Good to know. Of course, knowing this 4+ years ago when the thread was active would have helped.

But NAA is the bomb! Nothing better than getting 50% of the street commission and overpaying for leads.

Rick

Back