First SNL Web App

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Tried my first SNL Web App this afternoon.. The app seems pretty simple but I had problem after problem,, First, I had a problem getting the slides to work to slide from the default yes answers to the no answer. Then, when I finally had it all fileld out, I submitted and got a whole string of error messages.. Had not realized teh default for owner and payor is other than the insured so I had not toggle the slide to insured" (seems they would make the default the insured) .. Then I submitted and got the message that the insured qualified for prefer, scroll down and accept.. Did that.. Nothing.. Hit the accept button again .. and got a screen showing errors... Some of the fields that were previously populated were no blank.. Called the HO and got a nice young lady on the phone.. She tried to help didn't really know what was going on but siad I might have lost connection.. My tablet showed the internet was still connected...Since she said they ahd no indication an app had been received, I should be safe to resubmit.. I did and nothing.. Decied to walk outside the house to get a stronger signal.. As I was standing in the rain, lo and behold!, it started to work.. Got the three ID verification questions, went in the house; completed them and pushed submit.. Nothing.. Back out in the rain I went, and it finally uploaded and I got the completed message..

Other than all this it went really smooth. :yes: I did learn that you have to have a very strong signal so that will limit it how much I can use it in my area but if I lived in a large city with good signal, I would use it all the time.

Tried my first SNL Web App this afternoon.. The app seems pretty simple but I had problem after problem,, First, I had a problem getting the slides to work to slide from the default yes answers to the no answer. Then, when I finally had it all fileld out, I submitted and got a whole string of error messages.. Had not realized teh default for owner and payor is other than the insured so I had not toggle the slide to insured" (seems they would make the default the insured) .. Then I submitted and got the message that the insured qualified for prefer, scroll down and accept.. Did that.. Nothing.. Hit the accept button again .. and got a screen showing errors... Some of the fields that were previously populated were no blank.. Called the HO and got a nice young lady on the phone.. She tried to help didn't really know what was going on but siad I might have lost connection.. My tablet showed the internet was still connected...Since she said they ahd no indication an app had been received, I should be safe to resubmit.. I did and nothing.. Decied to walk outside the house to get a stronger signal.. As I was standing in the rain, lo and behold!, it started to work.. Got the three ID verification questions, went in the house; completed them and pushed submit.. Nothing.. Back out in the rain I went, and it finally uploaded and I got the completed message..

Other than all this it went really smooth. :yes: I did learn that you have to have a very strong signal so that will limit it how much I can use it in my area but if I lived in a large city with good signal, I would use it all the time.
tenor.gif

I've noticed you need a strong signal as well. Even when I'm in a strong signal area there can be issues with it loading up, can be frustrating after entering in all the information and having in freeze up. For the most part I just stick with the paper applications unless there's uncertainty on the approval.

I've noticed you need a strong signal as well. Even when I'm in a strong signal area there can be issues with it loading up, can be frustrating after entering in all the information and having in freeze up. For the most part I just stick with the paper applications unless there's uncertainty on the approval.
I don't use SNL, but I love doing apps on my iPad. I still have a trunk full of paper for different companies, but I don't need it much. But sometimes e-apps are frustrating.

I have not used the SNL app recently. The paper app is pretty short and sweet. BUT, when I do use the app you have to have a strong signal. That app has a habit of getting hung up and you have to start over. I've also noticed if you do an snl web app late night it hangs up too. Late night in this case would be after 8pm.

I so want to do e-apps! I have 2 companys i can do them with. Sadly, neither one is good for final expense!

Pretty sure iGo is a much more stable platform. Let’s hope Omaha’s Uw stays consistant, and SNL finds its way into more states.

Back