First Time Caller Long Time Listener

48vwayne

My name Wayne and I work for a broker in Dallas, TX. Started out in health but now in life and could not be happier.

We specialize in the hard to insure market so if anyone has a diabetic or looking for a guaranteed issue for a 18 to 65 year old hit me up.

My name Wayne and I work for a broker in Dallas, TX. Started out in health but now in life and could not be happier.

We specialize in the hard to insure market so if anyone has a diabetic or looking for a guaranteed issue for a 18 to 65 year old hit me up.

Who do you use for GI on 18 year olds?

Lee

----------

I have a 22 yr old quadriplegic 0 ADLs. Can speak, move his eyes.

Thanks,

Lee

Imagine Gerber with better benefits and not limited to $25k. I will have more details on Monday when we officially launch it. It is with a highly rated carrier.

----------

Lee, I am enrolling a young mid 20s disabled guy on Monday so your case should not be a problem.

Back