Fixed Annuites with Income Riders

JoeAnnuity

Expert
Hope everyone is having a good summer so far.

I was wondering if anyone know of any fixed annuities (non indexed) that have a living benefit rider. I know American Equity and NY Life have these products, but I was hoping there was another carrier or 2 that carried these products.

I don't know of any.

You could use a fixed indexed annuity and allocate everything to the fixed interest segment.

But generally, from what I've seen, lifetime benefit riders are only available on fixed indexed and variable annuities.

Hope everyone is having a good summer so far.

I was wondering if anyone know of any fixed annuities (non indexed) that have a living benefit rider. I know American Equity and NY Life have these products, but I was hoping there was another carrier or 2 that carried these products.

What are you trying to accomplish?

It's a broker/dealer restriction I am trying to get around so I cant use an Indexed Annuity.

NY Life just launched a fixed annuity with an k\living benefit rider that has a 5.00% compounded roll-up. American Equity Premier Eagle 10 is also a regular fixed annuity with a lifetime income rider. So just to let people know, they are out there.

It's a broker/dealer restriction I am trying to get around so I cant use an Indexed Annuity. NY Life just launched a fixed annuity with an k\living benefit rider that has a 5.00% compounded roll-up. American Equity Premier Eagle 10 is also a regular fixed annuity with a lifetime income rider. So just to let people know, they are out there.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that every Fixed Annuity company offers lifetime income riders these days.

"I don't know of any." Quote from above, so it looks like everyone doesn't know

Ah. You are of course right. Plus I completely mis-read the OP's question and missed the "non-indexed" part. Kind of the whole point.

My Eleanor Woodhead Speed Reading Course is definitely not paying off for me.

Back