FL 2-20 P&C Exam

My flash cards were from 2003 and long been thrown away. I believe I purchased them from florida insurance, if they are the one's who offered the P & C courses.

I know that this is a couple of months old, but I took the exam yesterday and passed with a 92%. This was because I took the Andy Beverly conversion class, and also purchased their exam simulator. I had such a hard time finding proper study materials, and I can tell you that the questions on the exam were VERY similar to what was on the exam generator. HIGHLY recommend Andy Beverly!!

I know that this is a couple of months old, but I took the exam yesterday and passed with a 92%. This was because I took the Andy Beverly conversion class, and also purchased their exam simulator. I had such a hard time finding proper study materials, and I can tell you that the questions on the exam were VERY similar to what was on the exam generator. HIGHLY recommend Andy Beverly!!

congrats on passing the exam. Good luck with your endeavors.

how about let me use your login so i can use the exam generator;);););) :Di gotta take my exam soon i just finish my 200 hr course

----------

and also congrats on passing

congrats on passing the exam. Good luck with your endeavors.

Hi there, I take the test in May I was wondering how much is the Andy Beverly course? I'm really nervous about this test since I don't feel like I am retaining what I need to learn from my workbook were required to complete before taking the test. Everyone keeps saying to get flash cards too that will help. So any advice & pointers you can give me would be great!!!

Yes, I passed my 2-20 my suggestion is to do the pre-exam right before the test in the personvue website. That helped me, please learn what your studying don't just read it, learn it. I know you will pass, also study little by little don't study to much in one day. If you need any other advice email me. [email protected] I own an insurance agency in FL and NV. Good Luck :) Mary:)

Just passed the state exam two days ago. Took the 200 hr online through Valencia.
Took 2 months to complete. 5 writing pads and over 100 flash cards.

My advise to anyone taking the state exam would be to get your teacher or someone who is an expert and go over some real world situations with you.

I spoke with my teacher twice, each for a half hour about how to work out pip and HO.

The more words/terms you know the better.

Hope this helps.

agent1515
Re: FL 2-20 P&C Exam

Just passed the state exam two days ago. Took the 200 hr online through Valencia.
Took 2 months to complete. 5 writing pads and over 100 flash cards.

My advise to anyone taking the state exam would be to get your teacher or someone who is an expert and go over some real world situations with you.

I spoke with my teacher twice, each for a half hour about how to work out pip and HO.

The more words/terms you know the better.

Hi,

I came across your discussion regarding the 2-20 exam. Is there anyway I could possibly buy your flashcards if available? My test is a month away and would love to pass it on my first try here in Florida. You can email me at [email protected] if possible, thanks for your help.

Brett Shane

Back