FL Agent Needs Appointment.

so your saying, you got into this business without a clue of what to do or what steps to take?

You have a location? an office? really? with no carriers?

Why wont SA write the homeowners???

What in the hell does I AM WINTER 2009 mean?

I don't think SA has any HO appointments in Florida. If they do, I don't think they have many. Even if you get the HO appointments not many carriers will want anything that is less than $150k. A lot of companies have even raised the coverage A minimum to $200k or $250k.

From your phone number your in my neck of the woods. Companies ate leaving Polk county as fast as they can right now. The companies still writing are limiting their production severely and canceling quite a bit of their agents contracts. Odds are you aren't going to get very many appointments at all here. The ones you may get aren't competitive and you won't write many policies anyway. Your better off working as a producer for another agent at least until things change in Florida.

Who says that I did not have a clue? I just happen to have an office. Is there anything wrong with that? and what does a name have to do with anything. Why don't you just do a little research yourself and may be you would find out why SA is not writing anything as low as 98K. By the way, let's get back to business. Can you help?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mr. winter2009, I've read a post that's all about YOU. What's in it for ME?

What's in it for you is what you want in it. By now, you should know that I cannot name your price unless I am in your shoes. right now, I just want to know if you can help; and if you can, you just have to make me a proposal, and I'll tell you if it's acceptable or not. You already know what I want; you either have a deal in mind or you don't. NOW, can you help.

Last edited:
call some agents in the area and see if they will allow you to place business through them and you can take a cut on the commission.

Try to find a cluster like Smartchoice or SIAA that has access to more carriers.

He's better off driving over to the Progressive call center and becoming Flotastic.

My whole life, I was thought not to be a RESTAVEK (live with) or be the sub of anyone. I am my own man. I am sure there are plenty people out there that can work to put big fat cash in progressive's coffer. I am just not one of them. I just need my big fat too, very ambitious uhh. they have plenty of cust Reps. already; I don't think they have a big spot for a guy like me. Now, Can you help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
call some agents in the area and see if they will allow you to place business through them and you can take a cut on the commission.

Try to find a cluster like Smartchoice or SIAA that has access to more carriers.

Thanks. I appreciate the idea.

Last edited:
Back