Flexible Premium FIA for Small Contributions?

WPM

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there an FIA out there that will take small contributions on an ongoing basis. Looking for something that I can use for contributory IRA's to the tune of $50 or $100 per month. Thanks

You might have better luck with a fixed annuity. Most FIAs will park the money in the fixed account until renewal anyway. Then you can take advantage of any free withdrawals to move the money into a FIA once it grows enough to meet a higher minimum.

Just an idea if you can't find the FIA.

Presidential has one that will take as low as $25 per month.

Presidential is a straight Fixed Annuity.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is there an FIA out there that will take small contributions on an ongoing basis. Looking for something that I can use for contributory IRA's to the tune of $50 or $100 per month. Thanks

Annuity Investors (GAFRI) has products that allow you to start with $50 per month eft and each deposit gets indexed seperatly so no waiting on the money in a fixed bucket until anniversary... Lafayette Life will do $82 or $83 a month till the policy hits the $1000 mark and then it can be lowered, however every dollar that is in its first 12 months in the policy gets a lower rate than seasoned money.

Last edited:
Annuity Investors (GAFRI) has products that allow you to start with $50 per month eft and each deposit gets indexed seperatly so no waiting on the money in a fixed bucket until anniversary... Lafayette Life will do $82 or $83 a month till the policy hits the $1000 mark and then it can be lowered, however every dollar that is in its first 12 months in the policy gets a lower rate than seasoned money.

Now that is pretty cool regarding Annuity Investors. Although, it really must be a pain if you ever need to surrender the contract. Is the contract pretty competitive?

I have to ask, is this the same GAFRI that everyone is talking about stealing clients?

Now that is pretty cool regarding Annuity Investors. Although, it really must be a pain if you ever need to surrender the contract. Is the contract pretty competitive?

I have to ask, is this the same GAFRI that everyone is talking about stealing clients?

That was Med Supps....I deal with thier annuity division so the insurance carriers might be the same but I wonder if its an agency thing.

About each deposit having its own rolling surrender period it also has a waiver of all surrender charges after 7 years and 9 I think depending on which contract....I think the last time I looked at it you have 1 index option S&P 500 guaranteed 100 percent participation but its a cap product and I think the cap is down to 4 and 4.75. I think you need to go to write403bdirect.com to appoint with that side its thier 403(b) side but the products are available for IRA business as well.

In regards to competiveness I think we have to remember very few carriers taking less than $2K these days.

That was Med Supps....I deal with thier annuity division so the insurance carriers might be the same but I wonder if its an agency thing.

About each deposit having its own rolling surrender period it also has a waiver of all surrender charges after 7 years and 9 I think depending on which contract....I think the last time I looked at it you have 1 index option S&P 500 guaranteed 100 percent participation but its a cap product and I think the cap is down to 4 and 4.75. I think you need to go to write403bdirect.com to appoint with that side its thier 403(b) side but the products are available for IRA business as well.

In regards to competiveness I think we have to remember very few carriers taking less than $2K these days.

I wasn't thinking so much about the rolling surrenders, but having twelve different periods for indexing. You really can't wait until renewal, as only one renews each month, the others are between 1 and 11 months from their next crediting period.

I wasn't thinking so much about the rolling surrenders, but having twelve different periods for indexing. You really can't wait until renewal, as only one renews each month, the others are between 1 and 11 months from their next crediting period.

Yeah thats if you go the route of EFTing into the product.

LSW's SecurePlus Gold (10 yr.) and SecurePlus Platinum (15 yr.) allows scheduled payments to be made at $100/monthly with no initial premium as long as it is made via bank draft.

Back