Florida Adult - Unemployed - Health Insurance Options?

If he is still looking for health insurance PM me. My plans start at 150. Thanks

Wow, what an offer!

I think the OP should be all over this one, of course this poster can't receive PMs but hey, it's probably a US Healthgroup newby, they RULE!!!!!!!!

Sorry read this post late. You need to not be so "black and white." Take the client and think "out of box." We are America, and we have "opportunities."

I have truly disabled people (I have witness, that they can't even write their names), and denied disability....that I have helped.

I can only tell you, to research, learn, and do what is 'ethical.' INTERPRET! Which means, many times, not 'black and white' by the law.
;)

Sorry read this post late. You need to not be so "black and white." Take the client and think "out of box." We are America, and we have "opportunities."

I have truly disabled people (I have witness, that they can't even write their names), and denied disability....that I have helped.

I can only tell you, to research, learn, and do what is 'ethical.' INTERPRET! Which means, many times, not 'black and white' by the law.
;)

:goofy: Huh???????

Back