Florida Blue Part D Rx CMS S5904 001

Have a client with the stand alone PDP plan shown in the title.....she has about $8000.00 in Rx meds cost and has never been in the doughnut hole. Does not have nor qualify for LIS or Medicaid. Premium on her plan is 176.00...even though when I Google the plan it says 60.80..... This one has baffled me.... Is there something about this plan, i.e the high premium that excludes her from going in the doughnut hole? Zip Code is 33710....Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Have a client with the stand alone PDP plan shown in the title.....she has about $8000.00 in Rx meds cost and has never been in the doughnut hole. Does not have nor qualify for LIS or Medicaid. Premium on her plan is 176.00...even though when I Google the plan it says 60.80..... This one has baffled me.... Is there something about this plan, i.e the high premium that excludes her from going in the doughnut hole? Zip Code is 33710....Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

In Fl. BCBS rx is 176.00 or close to it for 2015.Maybe it covers tier 1 and 2 generics in the gap which is no big deal especially at that premium.

As I stated before there are two options. Option 1 is $60.80 Option 2 has coverage for generics in the gap.

Last edited:
Back