Florida Blue

Medigap Bill

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
FL & TX
I have a client switching a Medicare Supplement from Blue to something else. They are calling the number on their card to cancel the policy. However, they are getting disconnected after being on hold.

Does anyone have a good number for a client to cancel their FL Blue Medicare Supplement? Thanks.

The best number for clients to call and cancel there FL Blue Medicare Supplement would be to Call is 1-800-926-6565.
Remember that agents will try to make clients keep current policies. There are agents that can help with that process on behalf of clients as well. SHA can help cancel policies.

We got it handled. It is very funny that you plug your company though. I needed that laugh.

Yeah I did not really understand why he posted his company website to "help with cancels" but to each his/her own I guess..

...what I did was create templates (as I replaced business over the years) of cancel letters with their fax etc...I get it signed and send a hard copy via regular mail and fax it in as well. I try to do it about 5 days before the termination date to put a wedge in between me and the "old agent". Strangly enough hardly ever does an agent try to come and save the business. And we do a $hit ton of replacements each year.

Back