Florida Licensed Need IMO/FMO or Company

dukehbg

What is best company that helps newer agents (had mine for years and never used) start.. Lead help. MLM or what? Any companys please help me. PM me if you have one or post please..

It's really going to depend on the market you are trying to target. For instance, we specialize in the senior market. If you're looking to serve the underage market, then we would be a good fit for you.

Do you know the market you want to target?

Todd doesn't offer fixed cost leads nor does he provide hands on training. Without that as a new agent who already said he did nothing with his license before you'll never make it. Get 1 of the guys on The fe forum who'll hold your hand and train you that has access to fixed cost leads or your chances of succeeding are slim.

Contact the Lakeland office of One Life America if Todd can't help you. OLA will provide you with fresh FREE direct mail leads. Tell them Tom Coleman sent ya:

832 South Florida Avenue Suite 2, Lakeland, FL 33801

Phone: 863-680-2886

Locations - One Life America

What is best company that helps newer agents (had mine for years and never used) start.. Lead help. MLM or what? Any companys please help me. PM me if you have one or post please..

Definitely don't contact One Life. They are as bad as they come. I'm not sure if you're a fit for my program, but you're welcome to reach out to me and we can see.

www.finalexpenseservices.com
[email protected]

Definitely don't contact One Life. They are as bad as they come. I'm not sure if you're a fit for my program, but you're welcome to reach out to me and we can see.

main
[email protected]

But they have an ex-wrestler/movie star VP.:)

Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Vice President of Business Development

As Vice President of Business Development, Ted DiBiase, Jr. is involved with many facets of One Life’s operations. He is responsible for spearheading One Life’s exploration of new markets to enhance value proposition to agents and diversify ongoing growth efforts. Additionally, he is heavily involved in One Life’s Leadership Development and Marketplace Ministry programs. Ted began his career at One Life in 2016. He came to One Life after enjoying a very successful stint in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) industry for seven years. Ted also starred in a movie (Marine 2) and served as the National Spokesman for the National Guard with WWE. Ted graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Mississippi College where he was a member of both the collegiate Football and Soccer teams.

Back