Floridablue clients required to stay with the agency.

Floridablue clients required to stay with the agency.

I recently moved from one floridablue agency to another Floridablue agency, 300 of my clients want to stay with me.
Floridablue told me that I should return them to the agency and I agreed with the agency before moved that I would renew them on my own and that they would remain in it.

How can I renew them without affecting the agency, my clients or my business book.
Any advise?

First the clients are not yours if you work with FB. If you are under a CGA they belong to him. I tried to move to a local FB agency from one in Jacksonville a while back. The CGA in Jacksonville terminated me and kept my clients. I lost $20,000 a year and FB told me it was between me and the CGA. They did their part by paying him. He is responsible for paying his agents. Live and learn. I have lost thousands in health commissions over the years by making bad decisions and selling for FB was a bad decision.

Thanks for the advise, But I knew it.
I left more or less 25.000
I left that agency and I was not terminated, they said they will pay me as long as the clients remain in their book of business

I hope so...

The CGA you are dealing with sounds like an honest person unlike the jerk I was contracted under. Both CGA's I worked for kept my commissions although #2 did pay me for a while. Once they figure out that you have no recourse it will probably stop.

Back