FMO for Medico. (Title Too Short)

BeeSelective

Guru
100+ Post Club
Need FMO for Medico.

I currently use Integrated Benefits for several companies, Humana, UHC, Cigna, Aetna, Coventry, and several others. While I really liKe my Medicare marketer at Integrated, during AEP, they are impossible to get on phone and may or may not return email. They mainly want new agents.

I use Ritter. Only time I have ever spoken to anyone there was when they wanted to talk to me, marketing new companies, etc. Ritter uses an email type system. You sent them a message and they get back to you in a day or two, usually.

At Ritter I have Silverscript and Equitable .

Both offer 22 %.

What other option for Medico?

Of the two, I would go with Integrated, since I do like my marketer and can get her on the phone during off season.

Thanks!

Need FMO for Medico.

I currently use Integrated Benefits for several companies, Humana, UHC, Cigna, Aetna, Coventry, and several others. While I really liKe my Medicare marketer at Integrated, during AEP, they are impossible to get on phone and may or may not return email. They mainly want new agents.

I use Ritter. Only time I have ever spoken to anyone there was when they wanted to talk to me, marketing new companies, etc. Ritter uses an email type system. You sent them a message and they get back to you in a day or two, usually.

Both offer 22 %.

Of the two, I would go with Integrated, since I do like my marketer and can get her on the phone during off season.

Thanks!

Please feel free to give us a call on Monday. We can help you out.

I would talk to Todd King. I have never had a problem with him, always answers the phone, responds to emails within a few hours.
He dont spam your email, and dont solicite you very often either.

I would talk to Todd King. I have never had a problem with him, always answers the phone, responds to emails within a few hours.
He dont spam your email, and dont solicite you very often either.

I second Todd. I could help as well, but we don't have as good of contract as Todd

I can offer up to 23 pts for Medico. If you don't find what you're looking for I'd be happy to help. 23 points is a decent contract with them.

Need FMO for Medico.

Both offer 22 %.

Thanks!

contract direct with Medico they will give you 25%...any field marketing organization will give you between 22% and 23%

Latest posts

Back