FMO/IMO for FE in Oregon??

My firm is expanding quickly in Oregon and is the best FMO/IMO that I have found. I know this sounds biased, but I have spent 20 years as a skeptical introverted design engineer and did quite extensive research before leaving my six-figure salary to work for my current company. I've been with them 2 years and I don't regret it for a second. What part of Oregon are you in?

--- and the name of this firm is??

"I have spent 20 years as a skeptical introverted design engineer"
What does this have to do with Final Expense IMO's? Did they turn you into an extrovert?

No, it didn't turn me into an extrovert! It turns out everyone is only conditionally introverted. When we are passionate about something, even introverts can talk for hours.
My number one objection when I was shown this company was "I don't want to sell anything" as I was thinking that I would have to push products on people that they don't need and can't afford. My experience has been the opposite because I have access to almost every company/product out there (Life, 401k, retirement, etc) - complete competitive advantage, so there's never a conflict of interest and I find with a little education, my clients make up their own mind.

Every independent agent has access to almost every company/product out there.

Which Final Expense companies do you (your IMO) offer? This thread is specifically about Final Expense (in Oregon).

Are you with Life Sale, LLC? (Why must we guess who you are with?)

Back