FMO/IMO for FE in Oregon??

My apologies. i didn't realize this was just final expense. I work mainly with Life and LTC. I don't do much final expense, but have used Transamerica (my own company) and Met Life when I did. Mostly I use Pacific Life, WRL, Nationwide, and ING for other needs, depending upon the client.

I would suggest contacting Greensky on the forum. He has an airplane. Do they have any airports in Oregon?

Thank you for getting back to me.

Well I am brand new to insurance, but I am know stranger to sales. I am used to working independently from home and pick things up pretty easily. Ideally I would like to be working out of my house, setting appointments from home via phone and running them. If I could get some initial sales training so I know the right path to present the products, a reliable lead source and someone to contact if I need clarification, I feel I could run with that. I really just want to connect with a good honest ethical group that I can spend the next 25 years with. Also I would like to reiterate that my interest is in working strictly in the senior market if possible.

Thanks for your time.

Greg

Last edited:
Back