Fmo/imo

Stk

Can you be appointed with one company,but with two different IMO/FMO?[SIZE=+0] For example let's say I am with ABC IMO and get appointed with AA Insurance. Then I go with 123/FMO and also want to get appointed with ABC Insurance,is that possible. Everyone on this board always say never put all your eggs in one basket.[/SIZE]

I would have no problem being with just one IMO. I'm not, but my IMO's didn't carry all the companies I wanted to sell.

The problem is if you are with a bad IMO, but most are ok. Parker is the worst, but other than that most are basically the same unless you need your hand held. Not a huge spread on commissions either. If you are a big producer you might find someone who will pay a lot more, but generally they are all close.

Can you be appointed with one company,but with two different IMO/FMO?[SIZE=+0] For example let's say I am with ABC IMO and get appointed with AA Insurance. Then I go with 123/FMO and also want to get appointed with ABC Insurance,is that possible. Everyone on this board always say never put all your eggs in one basket.[/SIZE]

This is confusing. You said ABC was the IMO and then later you referred to ABC as the insurance company. Is this a trick question?:cool:

TO answer your question,... It would be pointless to have 2 marketing orgs for the same company. I believe the only way to have 2 MO's with the same company is if the INSURANCE company has 2 separate contracts( one for the life side, one for the health side).

You can sign up with as many IMO's as you like. You are not captive. But most insurance companies will only allow you to sign up with 1 imo per company.

Example

IMO1 U SIGN UP WITH AMERICO
IMO2 U sign up with Fidelity
Imo3 u sign up with United Home Life.

But you cant sign up with United Home Life with Imo2 and imo3 at the same time.

Back