FMO in PA, Leads or Drop Mailer

alexkh

Expert
Hi,

I am looking for FMO that works in PA specializing in senior market. Please share your ideas, as I am looking for the one who provides leads or drop mailers for ever X of sold MA plan or pdp or Medsup. I have been with several FMO's but never received any support from them. I guess it is a nature of the business or they only support those who are extremely high producers.

Thank you

I'm not sure why they need to be local but premier senior marketing gives lead discounts based on production and great support.
SMS is a great option. Ritter is great.

Ritter is a National FMO with a home office in Harrisburg, PA. Specializing in the senior market and having a number of dedicated marketing, licensing, and administrative staff to assist agents maintain and grow their business, here are some of the main things Ritter offers to help agents:

1. Medicare Quote Engine - an agent facing quoting tool where you can run quote for Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Final Expense and Part D plans in any zip code in the US.
2. Agent Services - Online issue resolution and an experienced staff well equipped to address your needs.
3. Leads - PA is limited depending on your area. However there are always possibilities for co-ops, where Ritter covers half the cost on any mailers that you might want to send out on your own
4. Bonus - $100 Cash Giveaway, a Medicare Supplement cash bonus. This incentive is set up with an annual max amount an agent can win so that the same high producers aren’t winning each quarter.

I can put you in touch with someone if you'd like to discuss more details. Just DM me.

Ritter is a National FMO with a home office in Harrisburg, PA. Specializing in the senior market and having a number of dedicated marketing, licensing, and administrative staff to assist agents maintain and grow their business, here are some of the main things Ritter offers to help agents:

1. Medicare Quote Engine - an agent facing quoting tool where you can run quote for Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Final Expense and Part D plans in any zip code in the US.
2. Agent Services - Online issue resolution and an experienced staff well equipped to address your needs.
3. Leads - PA is limited depending on your area. However there are always possibilities for co-ops, where Ritter covers half the cost on any mailers that you might want to send out on your own
4. Bonus - $100 Cash Giveaway, a Medicare Supplement cash bonus. This incentive is set up with an annual max amount an agent can win so that the same high producers aren’t winning each quarter.

I can put you in touch with someone if you'd like to discuss more details. Just DM me.

How does one qualify for Ritter's direct mail co-op?

Been with Ritter for years, never received T-65 leads or co-op offer.
Appointed with top 3 med sup on GA level with them. Guess just need to ask. Who is a person at Ritter that handles those issues? Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for FMO that works in PA specializing in senior market. Please share your ideas, as I am looking for the one who provides leads or drop mailers for ever X of sold MA plan or pdp or Medsup. I have been with several FMO's but never received any support from them. I guess it is a nature of the business or they only support those who are extremely high producers.

Thank you

goillini52 likes Senior Market Design.

Here's his signature:

Senior Market Design

•1,000 piece DM drop with any combination of 12 issued Med Supp/FE policies
•Street Comp, Nat'l CSG, Open Releases...tell 'em goillini52 sent you

Hey Tom! Have a great trip!

- Tim

Latest posts

Back