FMO & "Regular" Insurance+ Other Question

justsayinisall

Super Genius
Hey. Is there an FMO for "regular" insurance?

Also, anyone know of any FMO that has a tool where I can submit an application for different companies right from their site? Like Premier. They have a website where I can put in a zip code, it pulls up all the plans from the carriers in that zip code, and I can click on "enroll now" and it brings me to an electronic application. I fill it out and hit submit and that is it. I love the ease of it but I've lost faith in Premier.

Thanks in advance!

Hey. Is there an FMO for "regular" insurance?

Also, anyone know of any FMO that has a tool where I can submit an application for different companies right from their site? Like Premier. They have a website where I can put in a zip code, it pulls up all the plans from the carriers in that zip code, and I can click on "enroll now" and it brings me to an electronic application. I fill it out and hit submit and that is it. I love the ease of it but I've lost faith in Premier.

Thanks in advance!
At least one does depending on what you mean by “regular insurance.” Senior Market Sales has Lead Advantage with AICOE (agent initiated consumer online enrollment). Very slick tool for med supp, MA, and PDP. Allows electronic SOA there, too. Use it every day.

For traditional life products Shaw American is a pretty decent one.

Jeff Root has most of the traditional products also.

At least one does depending on what you mean by “regular insurance.” Senior Market Sales has Lead Advantage with AICOE (agent initiated consumer online enrollment). Very slick tool for med supp, MA, and PDP. Allows electronic SOA there, too. Use it every day.

Hey, WC, I thought you were in Texas. Did you move to CO? And how's Nucky?

Back