FMO That is a Good Partner

Thank you very much! I am clear as far as releases go, so pretty much open to contract with all carriers.

----------

lol....No, not shy, but have really not been selling full time until recently!
I am talking with Agent Pipeline and Ritter Marketing. I do have a few carriers that I already have appointments with, but wanted to work through another FMO as well.

----------

Thank you very much! It's looking like I'll be needing a few, as I have been talking to some folks who want info on annuities....I will certainly take a look at Fex....gets a bit complicated doesn't it?
The release is huge, when I was a recruiter, some FMO's would not give one, so I wasn't able to do anything to help that agent with a new contract...sad really.

Thanks for looking at Ritter for Medicare! We certainly handle other products, as well, but we're probably 90% on the MA/PDP/Med Supp side of things.

One unique thing we've invested a lot into is our quote/compare/enroll technology. We've developed a multi-plan CMS approved website for our agents to use called Medicareful.com.

Currently, you can link this website to your primary website or use it as a stand alone website. Since it's CMS-approved, you cannot embed it into any other website.

You can direct your prospects, clients, ect., to the website to complete their scopes of appointment. We have our own generic SOA filed with CMS for our agents to use! For example, my SOA would be here: www.medicareful.com/craigritter/contact. Each of our agents has their own unique page!

Additionally, we have 2 enrollment opportunities for PDP. SilverScript and Humana PDP's. If you have your SilverScript or Humana contracts with Ritter, you can again, direct your clients or prospects to your Medicareful page and they can complete the PDP enrollment themselves for both Humana or SilverScript.

If you work with a large client base or you partner with referral sources like P&C agencies, pharmacies, banks, credit unions, employers, etc., you can have them direct their customers/patients/retirees, etc., to YOUR medicareful page and have the SOA completed in advance! They would simply embed YOUR contact link on their website.

Going forward, we are adding more and more enrollment opportunities like Medicare advantage and Med Supp!

We are also enhancing the email feature so that (if you have permission to email), you can send a link that will direct the consumer to the exact plan you discussed with the enrollment button included. Basically, it's a "one click" process at that point to get the consumer to the enrollment page.

The electronic Scope takes about 2 minutes to complete and the full electronic enrollment takes about 5-10 minutes.

National Contracting Center is an FMO specializing only in senior health products and Final Expense. They also offer a CRM, a performance based lead system, and have a Medicare and Final Expense Quote Engine on their website so agents like yourself can find out your client's best rates instantly. You will also get to work with a Personal Agent Liaison so when you call, you will speak to the same, live person instead of a recording. I hope this helps!

I looked at your website after you spammed another forum. You are not a player in FE with that line up of companies.

It does seem that you have Medicare covered.

And since you didn't answer there I'll ask again, do you provide releases up front?

He reported me for being rude to him for calling him out for spamming multiple well aged (4-7 yrs old) threads with his FMO.

Looks like he's deleted his spam.

:twitchy:

I am not an employee of National Contracting Center. Nor do I care if they get any business of these forums or not. I am a new agent and have only been on this forum a couple days. I didn't see any mention of the company I've had good luck with and have found to be so helpful, so I mentioned them in places that were relevant. If I violated any rules about mentioning a company as a recommendation I apologize, but I am definitely NOT a Spammer as I have nothing to win or lose. They weren't even a company that someone recommended to me, I found them off a Google search and I thought it might help other new agents to know. They aren't as big as Ritter and I'm not disputing the value of any other companies.

----------

Jdeasy-I did reply and yes, to my knowledge they do provide upfront releases. PBC insurance has been following all of my posts and adding something negative to each and every one. I don't currently work with Final Expense, but I've had good luck with Medicare products. I wish you luck as well.

Agent Pipeline and Ritter are two very good choices for Medicare. Tahoe Ray here on the forum is a great resource for annuities. We (FexContracting.com) are hard to beat on FE. There are other good ones too.

The main thing to understand is all IMOs will claim to do everything. And we all do. BUT No one is GREAT at everything. Most IMOs are not great at anything.

You are smart to spread your contracts among several IMOs. Put your Med Sups with one that is great at that. Put your annuities with one that is great at that. And put your FE with one that is great at that. There is no such thing as a great jack of all trades in this business.

But YOU need to decide what YOU are going to focus on and be great at too. The key is to put ALL your effort into one product line and put all your marketing dollars and effort into that. The cross sales that fall into your lap from marketing your key product are fine. But the bouncing around and losing focus every time you get an interesting email from a marketer is what confuses the helk out of agents when they are trying to get going.

Thank you very much! I have found that out...Seems best to have more than one FMO to work with... I do need to determine what my key product will be....that will more than likely influence my final decision.

Tidewater, Ritter, Premiere... Tidewater has a trip for combined Supp premiums, good comp rate, easy marketing reimbursement.
Ritter has a great set price on Med Supp / Med ADV leads and the online enrollment platform.

If you need training you need to join medicareagenttraing.com, hell even if you don't need training you need to join it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

Thank you to everyone that offered your assistance. I really appreciate the time you all took to give me an honest opinion of who's who out there. It's helped me in reaching my decision.
I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and a very bright and prosperous New Year!

Thank you to everyone that offered your assistance. I really appreciate the time you all took to give me an honest opinion of who's who out there. It's helped me in reaching my decision.
I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and a very bright and prosperous New Year!

So out with it...what was your decision?:err:

I've gotten busy with some other things and still need to do my final research on the FMO's you all suggested. I am in need of an appointment on one carrier right now so will start working with the folks at Ritter Marketing for that. They might end up getting the majority of my appointments depending on how this one goes. I really need to do something with the others but am not in a hurry to get that done. Hopefully in a couple weeks now that things have settled down a bit. Thanks again for your help!

Back