FMO's, Do you really need one?

Ramiz is a good guy. I have not seen him in a couple years. He's a straight shooter. Don't think he gets on here anymore. I think he was belittled by some of the posters here and he decided it was not worth the stress. too bad.

Ramiz is a good guy. I have not seen him in a couple years. He's a straight shooter. Don't think he gets on here anymore. I think he was belittled by some of the posters here and he decided it was not worth the stress. too bad.

This was written back in 2010.
That was before we used him to set appointments for our agency.
WOW - Never again.
Can show documented facts.
Run for your life!
I paid him over $6,000.00!!

Maybe he's a good guy.
PROMISES everything
but delivers nothing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lol, you got 11 posts and 10 of them are knockin me. Whats your beef?
I dont know who told you what, but if anyone had the impression that I trained people and held there hand thats really not my style. I dont have time for that.

If you are a local agent here in Dayton you should give me a call and I would be more than happy to share my opinion of you FMO. They know me pretty well over there. I believe they still have my picture on the wall for manager of the year or something like that.

Dont know why your all pissy about me, but unless you want to share your name with us I prefer not to waste anymore time with you.

RUN FROM HAKIM.
Contact me direct and I'll show you documented facts.
PROMISE!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back