FMOs for next year's MA Selling Season

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm already getting calls for next year from several fmos (some I know and do not know) wanting my contracts!!! :skeptical:

Wow, like this all went down this week before June 1st~!!!!
A littel anxious, aren't we??!!!

They all want a piece well, here's where I'm at:

I'm so damn tired of the promises, lies, laziness, and inadequate individuals who are suppose to be 'supporting' me. I know I am not the only agent who feels this way. I have to believe though, that somewhere out there, there are a few good fmos. At least I am hoping so. And nobody is going to share the purest form of truth than another indy.

So let's help each other here. With the continuous changes that CMS is making, the greed of more insurance carriers wanting a piece and coming into the ball park next year, and the infamous fmos, it's just going to get more difficult to work, especially with seniors feeling so confused and duped from preceding experiences. That said, with all we indys have to contend with on the pre - during - and post sales, we need a supportive fair FMO.

Can we make a list of where to park our contracts? I am very displeased with all of my fmos and want to move contracts but do not know to where I should move them? That is my proposition.

A fair deal to the writing agent making it happen with good commissions and lead systems? Do you know of any?

I won't even bring up support because I do not believe such an agency exists but I hope somebody can prove me wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Also, if you know of any call centers that aren't booking you with anything breathing, would you be willing to share that too?

Someone mentioned on here before about an FMO paying $500. I lost thier contact info and can't find it here anymore. Thats who I would contract with because nothing matters to me except the money with medicare products because like you said there is no support.

My first question to any potention FMO is "will you give me an unconditional release from any product upon my request?" Unless I receive an answer of "Yes, sir, most surely" I won't sign anything.

Just an FYI, Senior Market Sales has given me this release letter. I believe they are paying as high a commission as I deserve based upon my production level.

Rick

My first question to any potention FMO is "will you give me an unconditional release from any product upon my request?" Unless I receive an answer of "Yes, sir, most surely" I won't sign anything.

Just an FYI, Senior Market Sales has given me this release letter. I believe they are paying as high a commission as I deserve based upon my production level.

Rick

I would get that in writing - a release to add to Rick's comment. In my past with certain FMOs, by word of mouth during the initial interviewing with the FMO, I got a yes and when the shat hit the fanny, it was a NO go. Thanks for the feedback Rick. Oh, btw, that specific organization tied me up with more than 5 carriers. Just thought I'd add that in here too. flippin scum bags....

Back