FMO'S that market ACA

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
As ACA is on the horizon, I’m interested in establishing a relationship with an FMO that markets ACA. The problem with all agencies that I’m aware of is that they focus on all the usual options, like life, health, Medicare, etc., and no marketing is devoted to Obamacare.
Maybe someone has insight on who could meet my requirements!

You may want to try Peek Performance Home - Peek Performance Insurance I am appointed with then to offer one of their non ACA products. I choose to go direct with my ACA business whenever possible after the chaos in 2013. They have a lot of self service training that I found to be very valuable and if you are new you may find it helpful also. Some things they reserve for contracted ACA agents but there is enough available to all that I think it will give you a good feel for the company without having to make a commitment. If you are new be careful not to contract too quickly without doing your homework. Been there done that and it usually does not tirn out too well. Peek Performance allows you to do that. I get nothing for sharing this with you. Hope you find it helpful.

Back