For Agents that Sell AARP UHC Med Sup

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
I haven't written any, but plan on it. I have a person who is looking to disenroll from their MADP and go back to medicare and a supp. UHC is the only one he might qualify for. My question is how long are they taking to approve/issue the med sup? I want to make sure he has enough time during this disenrollment period.

Lately I've had some go through very quickly--last one was 2days after they received it. But --that guy was healthy--but it was full UW--not GI

If they are honest on app it is very strait forward.It is not the full process with underwriting call like most carriers

However if they are holding something back UHC will not easily communicate that it is sending client letter for some open requirement.Unnecessarily adding a lot of time to the process.

I have had this happen 2x once lady didn't tell me she had some issue with kidney. The app was just staying on pending when I called they said ohh this is normal,

Even when I told them how many apps i've done and this never happened they stuck to this is normal its processes over the coarse of a few weeks. It wasn't until client called me about letter she received UHC requesting doc to sign something that I was able to get involved and speed things up

Back