For Commercial Accounts what is the Best Premium Finance Company to Use?

I have read on here to have three finance companies at all times to offer the best deal presentation for your clientele. I currently have classic plan so I'm looking for two more before I go to market heavy. I currently am appointed with 5 mgas to write commercial with. Any pointers anyone with finance companies with lower interest rates and/or any good MGAs that often present lower premiums A+ rated or higher?

I have heard good things and bad about Burns n Wilcox I have not tried to get appointed with them.

I have read on here to have three finance companies at all times to offer the best deal presentation for your clientele. I currently have classic plan so I'm looking for two more before I go to market heavy. I currently am appointed with 5 mgas to write commercial with. Any pointers anyone with finance companies with lower interest rates and/or any good MGAs that often present lower premiums A+ rated or higher? I have heard good things and bad about Burns n Wilcox I have not tried to get appointed with them.

Rate financing I use IPFS. They may not be the cheapest but easy system to use and the more business you place with them the better rate you can get.

I have read on here to have three finance companies at all times to offer the best deal presentation for your clientele. I currently have classic plan so I'm looking for two more before I go to market heavy. I currently am appointed with 5 mgas to write commercial with. Any pointers anyone with finance companies with lower interest rates and/or any good MGAs that often present lower premiums A+ rated or higher?

I have heard good things and bad about Burns n Wilcox I have not tried to get appointed with them.

I use IPFS and Capital. Better rates with IPFS. With Capital very easy to add points.

Good Selling.

Capital Premium is amazing! You quote it online and print out the finance agreement instantly. GA's include their own with your quotes, but they always have higher interest rates.

Capital Premium is amazing! You quote it online and print out the finance agreement instantly. GA's include their own with your quotes, but they always have higher interest rates.

Yes Capital is good stuff. Did you know with Capital you can have all your extra points accumulate in an account with them, and they in turn pay you interest on the monies? Pretty cool. Basically, they are using your money to lend to others, and paying you for it.

I work with Classic Plan. So far they have cheapest finance charges and APR.
Tried also IPFS and Capital premium but classic plan , so far is cheapest.

I work with Classic Plan. So far they have cheapest finance charges and APR.
Tried also IPFS and Capital premium but classic plan , so far is cheapest.

That's what I have been using... It's really easy to use and they have an app like others. My rep is really good too and even helps me on other insurance matters if I have a question. So far with the ones I have checked classic plan is great.

Back