For the New Guys.

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I 'm often asked by people wanting in the, biz, what path to take.
I came across a 30 yr old male, polished.. great speaker and speaks spanish and finishing up college after military. Assuming that he can thrive at ANY of the products on our forum ( I do senior health) where would he make the most money w/o worrying about comm cuts, etc:
Annuitues
Life
Final Expense
Health. medicare
Auto.

I 'm often asked by people wanting in the, biz, what path to take. I came across a 30 yr old male, polished.. great speaker and speaks spanish and finishing up college after military. Assuming that he can thrive at ANY of the products on our forum ( I do senior health) where would he make the most money w/o worrying about comm cuts, etc: Annuitues Life Final Expense Health. medicare Auto.

FE is very profitable, but why limit yourself? If you can cross sell to other product, you'll earn a client for life, not just a customer...
Learn one product at the time, get good at it and Cross sell for success.

Any feed back would be great. I've been working for a captive agent for the past 3 years as a producer. After reading here and some other sites i really feel i want to go the independent route. I have found 2 agencies in my state that are for sale. They both have direct appointments. I contacted the smaller agency, they asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Im assuming that is just saying i wont solicit any of those clients or am i wrong. Really curious of how that transition is. Can it be just as simple as get a business loan and start selling for myself. I have my P&C and Life and Health for my state. Again any feedback wold be appreciated.

Tkipper their non disclosure would also be that they don't want you talking about the fact that the agency is for sale. That's a sure way for the agency to lose clients.

Back