Foresters in NY tele-app?

I use ANICO and William Penn. ANICO is all over the phone and e-signed unless replacement, then all paper with wet signature and no docusign. Companion pulled their product. NY is brutal. Penn, of course, does it all with the drop ticket.

I use ANICO and William Penn. ANICO is all over the phone and e-signed unless replacement, then all paper with wet signature and no docusign. Companion pulled their product. NY is brutal. Penn, of course, does it all with the drop ticket.

I'm pretty sure the Companion Living Promise product is still available. I do think they pulled the term product though.

I'm pretty sure the Companion Living Promise product is still available. I do think they pulled the term product though.

No it's not.

The following Companion of New York life products will be discontinued by March 5th:
  • Income Advantage IUL
  • AccumUL Answers
  • AccumUL Plus
  • GUL Express
  • Term Life Express
  • Children’s Whole Life
  • Living Promise Whole Life
  • Ultra Secure Plus Annuity
  • Bonus Flex Annuity
  • Ultra Income SPIA
  • Income Access SPIA
    What CAN you write over the phone in NY is what I wanna know!
You can write a bunch of carriers over the phone in NY - William Penn (Banner) and US Life (AIG) have their own e-apps. Same with ANICO as mentioned above. Ask your upline for those links.

To those that work with DigitalBGA - We made an upgrade yesterday to our LifeInsuranceProcessing.com platform where you can complete an entire app for e-sign with Protective, William Penn, US Life and Prudential in all states, including NY.

No it's not.

The following Companion of New York life products will be discontinued by March 5th:
  • Income Advantage IUL
  • AccumUL Answers
  • AccumUL Plus
  • GUL Express
  • Term Life Express
  • Children’s Whole Life
  • Living Promise Whole Life
  • Ultra Secure Plus Annuity
  • Bonus Flex Annuity
  • Ultra Income SPIA
  • Income Access SPIA
You can write a bunch of carriers over the phone in NY - William Penn (Banner) and US Life (AIG) have their own e-apps. Same with ANICO as mentioned above. Ask your upline for those links.

To those that work with DigitalBGA - We made an upgrade yesterday to our LifeInsuranceProcessing.com platform where you can complete an entire app for e-sign with Protective, William Penn, US Life and Prudential in all states, including NY.

Do you know why MoO pulled out of NY?

That state is such cancer.

Back