Foresters WL

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have an R.E. Investor who wants to get a WL policy strictly for his investments. He has been a diabetic for 20 years non-smoker. His A!C is 6.9 no meds or other health conditions. So I was going to get a policy on his sister who is a lot younger who is pregnant currently. Two people recommended Foresters because they aren't as strict with Diabetics. How are they as a company? Dividend history. are there internal fees higher than most? I also noticed they don't have a Comdex rating and I was wondering why.

It will be designed for the low base with max cash value.

I would buy WL from Lafayette. They have been very aggressive with my diabetic applicants. I write the Heritage plan most of the time. Just had a smoker with Type 2 diabetes issued ST. Everywhere else I shopped with told me Table B.

I have an R.E. Investor who wants to get a WL policy strictly for his investments. He has been a diabetic for 20 years non-smoker. His A!C is 6.9 no meds or other health conditions. So I was going to get a policy on his sister who is a lot younger who is pregnant currently. Two people recommended Foresters because they aren't as strict with Diabetics. How are they as a company? Dividend history. are there internal fees higher than most? I also noticed they don't have a Comdex rating and I was wondering why.

It will be designed for the low base with max cash value.

I don't write Foresters, but I would do some more shopping on that one if I were you. His reasoning just sounds a bit strange to be using a FE company. If he has no meds, that might be the reason to shop some more. Just thinking.

I would not make a decision whether to buy or not based on Comdex rating. They only rate large companies that respond to their request for information. If you are considering using wl from a FE company, it is also likely you are under the state guaranty limits. Comdex is a bigger deal if you are selling 10 million permanent life.

Back