Forethought Medicare Supplement Contracts

Daytona_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
FL and SC
On August 23, 2010, Forethought announces its Medicare Supplement product, available initially in a limited number of states.

This Medicare Supplement product from Forethought will combine low rates with the stability of one of the nation's top life insurance carriers.
  • Top Commissions
  • Low Rates​
  • Cross Sell Ability with Forethought Final Expense​
  • Best Support for Sales in Person OR over the telephone/internet​
Top contracts are available.
Visit: http://sellmedicarebyphone.com/Forethought-Medicare-Supplement-Contracting.html

Initial Sates:
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Phase 1:
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]TX, LA, OK, MS, GA, SC, VA, WV, KY, IA, IL, IN, OH​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Plans:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]A, C, F, G, N
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]States where SELECT Plans are available:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]IL, KY, LA, OH, OK, TX
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Combo Med Supp & Final Expense Apps are Available:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]IL, IN, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Final Expense:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Every State but: NY, WA[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

- Second Phase States -
California

Florida

--- RATES You Can View...

Click on the state to see the rates:

About Forethought

Forethought Financial Group, Inc., is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and provides life insurance, annuities, and now, Medicare supplements.

Forethought’s insurance subsidiary, Forethought Life Insurance Company, has been consistently recognized by A.M. Best for financial strength.

On August 5, 2010, Forethought Life Insurance Company announced it has been named among the nation's top 50 highest-performing life-health insurance companies in the prestigious 2010 Ward's 50® ranking.

Forethought has assets owned and under management in excess of $4.0 billion, approximately $1 billion in annual revenue, more than $5.6 billion of life insurance and annuity business in force, and has served more than 2 million policyholders since 1985.

Visit: www.SellMedicareByPhone.com for more up-to-date information.

Last edited:
You are aware you are not allowed to start recruiting to the forethought med supps until it is officially announced Monday morning?

Last edited:
Thanks, didn't mean to sound like a dick with that post. I know that my agency was instructed that we aren't even allowed to start talking about the new med supps at all until its official release on Monday.

Also, I tried to respond to your email, but somehow all of my posts have been deleted so I can't email until I have 20 posts.

Thanks, didn't mean to sound like a dick with that post. I know that my agency was instructed that we aren't even allowed to start talking about the new med supps at all until its official release on Monday.

Also, I tried to respond to your email, but somehow all of my posts have been deleted so I can't email until I have 20 posts.

That's true.. we were supposed to wait.

But on Friday, Premier Insurance Partners was picked up on Google for posting this:
Premier Insurance Partners Blog: Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage

COMING MONDAY - August 23rd - New Medicare Supplement from FORETHOUGHT

With the lowest rates in most States, Forethought will introduce a new Medicare Supplement on Monday. It will follow shortly with a new final expense life plan.

Premier Insurance Partners is one of only a very few national marketers with the top contract. We not only can offer you the best contract, but we have a direct line to the carrier - few other marketers can get you the service we can provide.

Call us NOW at 800-XXX-XXXX for a contract.
And back on MONDAY, AUGUST 16TH, Precision Senior Marketing was calling all of my agents about this, already. Which you can hear here.

So, the cat was out of the bag last week and I sought permission from the top, and was granted it. Now I'm on Google for the search term. So, that's how it happened since Friday.

Incidentally, here's the latest:

Phase 1 Launch:
TX, LA, OK, MS, GA, SC, VA, WV, KY, IA, IL, IN, OH

Plans:
A, C, F, G, N

Select States:
IL, KY, LA, OH, OK, TX

Combo App States:
IL, IN, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA

Final Expense:
Every State but: NY, WA

Last edited:
On August 23, 2010, Forethought announces its Medicare Supplement product, available initially in a limited number of states.

This Medicare Supplement product from Forethought will combine low rates with the stability of one of the nation's top life insurance carriers.

• Top Commissions
  • Low Rates​
  • Cross Sell Ability with Forethought Final Expense​
  • Best Support for Sales in Person OR over the telephone/internet​
Top contracts are available and agents wanting to contract with Forethought for Medicare Supplements should enter their name and e-mail address here to get up-to-date information on the Forethought product launch.

Visit: http://www.forethoughtmedicaresupplements.com for more up-to-date information.

Initial Sates:

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Phase 1:

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]TX, LA, OK, MS, GA, SC, VA, WV, KY, IA, IL, IN, OH

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Plans:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]A, C, F, G, N [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]States where SELECT Plans are available:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]IL, KY, LA, OH, OK, TX [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Combo Med Supp & Final Expense Apps are Available:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]IL, IN, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Final Expense:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Every State but: NY, WA[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

- Second Phase States -
California
Florida

---
About Forethought

Forethought Financial Group, Inc., is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and provides life insurance, annuities, and now, Medicare supplements.​

Forethought’s insurance subsidiary, Forethought Life Insurance Company, has been consistently recognized by A.M. Best for financial strength.​

On August 5, 2010, Forethought Life Insurance Company announced it has been named among the nation's top 50 highest-performing life-health insurance companies in the prestigious 2010 Ward's 50® ranking.

Forethought has assets owned and under management in excess of $4.0 billion, approximately $1 billion in annual revenue, more than $5.6 billion of life insurance and annuity business in force, and has served more than 2 million policyholders since 1985.​

Visit: http://www.forethoughtmedicaresupplements.com for more up-to-date information.​

Hey, how are their F.E. Products?

Latest posts

Back