Former crack addicts and deaf mute lesbians.

fostever

Guru
100+ Post Club
Chicago
Just returned from 2 appointments for my local MA plan. The first was a duel eligible who has Humana and decided she'd try the plan. She lived in a senior building so I asked for referrals. One guy she introduced to me had medicare and wanted to look at some life insurance also. He informed me that he'd had a nip or two so he'd rather talk next week. Up front he wanted to inform me that he'd had a crack habit 10 years ago. That will go well in underwriting, I thought! My next appointment was 2 heavy-set females. They informed me they were domestic partners. One lady had a multitude of ailments as well as being on disability medicare. She wanted brand name gap coverage which is not an option. So I couldn't help them. Agent notes for the day:
referral- call former crack head to set up Wednesday appt.
couldn't help deaf mute leabians with part "D" gap
drink a cold one.:goofy: " Oh what a wonderful world"
Sorry if I offended any former crack users or deaf mute lesbians, I just thought I'd share my day.

Just returned from 2 appointments for my local MA plan. The first was a duel eligible who has Humana and decided she'd try the plan. She lived in a senior building so I asked for referrals. One guy she introduced to me had medicare and wanted to look at some life insurance also. He informed me that he'd had a nip or two so he'd rather talk next week. Up front he wanted to inform me that he'd had a crack habit 10 years ago. That will go well in underwriting, I thought! My next appointment was 2 heavy-set females. They informed me they were domestic partners. One lady had a multitude of ailments as well as being on disability medicare. She wanted brand name gap coverage which is not an option. So I couldn't help them. Agent notes for the day:
referral- call former crack head to set up Wednesday appt.
couldn't help deaf mute leabians with part "D" gap
drink a cold one.:goofy: " Oh what a wonderful world"
Sorry if I offended any former crack users or deaf mute lesbians, I just thought I'd share my day.

Yeh, just had a guy who failed to let me know that he was on methadone treatment. Guess he forgot. Turned out his diabetes/1AC level was somewhere out around Pluto. Nothing like telling a client they have been declined, and oh by the way, need to go to the doctor immediately. Frigging waste of my time but what are you gonna do. He will be dead within a couple years. Too many factors in his life that are out of control.

Winter

fostever.....thank you for the great laugh!!! That is too funny. I had a really creepy couple that had me go to the back of their house and go over the insurance info with them. The really weird thing was there was a tv in front of us the whole time that was some kind of secruity camera of their front yard. Also, they had one of those hot dog - dogs that continously was licking himself and grunting the whole time. I didn't know whether to laugh or panic and flee out of their house. I did make the sale though :) When I pulled up in their driveway they had a license plate nailed to their garage that said "White Trash". I think that should have given me a clue.

fostever.....thank you for the great laugh!!! That is too funny. I had a really creepy couple that had me go to the back of their house and go over the insurance info with them. The really weird thing was there was a tv in front of us the whole time that was some kind of secruity camera of their front yard. Also, they had one of those hot dog - dogs that continously was licking himself and grunting the whole time. I didn't know whether to laugh or panic and flee out of their house. I did make the sale though :) When I pulled up in their driveway they had a license plate nailed to their garage that said "White Trash". I think that should have given me a clue.
I think the dog is a dachshund. At least the dog wasn't licking you. Did you ask the owner: "don't ya wish you could do that?" Then he could respond: "go ahead, I don't think he'll mind." You made me think of that joke.:D

Back