Former Top Agent Rentering Insurance Needs Advice

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
from 1986-1991 I sold life and health insurance and actually made top of the table my last yr making near $500k in 1991 but I had another big opportunity I did and was tiring of insurance. well fast forward 23 yrs and i'm rentering the gig and i'm shocked how things have changed.i usedto do 25k newspaper inserts a month for leads but that's now long gone.I'm very confused as so many of the companies I sold 23 yrs ago are gone like Kentucky central,time insurance,jefferson national,natinal old line and on and on. I used to contract directly with all these co's making up to 120% commission. Now it seems every has to go under these large marketing co's like amerilife and naa and symentry.My question is what are the best mkts and co's now? is it final expense?mortgage protection? annuities?is amerilife any good? any direction or co's would be appreciated

not a good typer but you get the question. again any thoughts from older agents and what co's to focus on for a cobo of leads,products and agent building.

from 1986-1991 I sold life and health insurance and actually made top of the table my last yr making near $500k in 1991 but I had another big opportunity I did and was tiring of insurance. well fast forward 23 yrs and i'm rentering the gig and i'm shocked how things have changed.i usedto do 25k newspaper inserts a month for leads but that's now long gone.I'm very confused as so many of the companies I sold 23 yrs ago are gone like Kentucky central,time insurance,jefferson national,natinal old line and on and on. I used to contract directly with all these co's making up to 120% commission. Now it seems every has to go under these large marketing co's like amerilife and naa and symentry.My question is what are the best mkts and co's now? is it final expense?mortgage protection? annuities?is amerilife any good? any direction or co's would be appreciated

Just spend some time on this forum and most your questions will be answered through searches if someone doesn't jump in and provides their input.

What is a newspaper? :)

What type of market do you want to deal with Final Expense ie simplified policies, retirement income supplement, death benefit protection for mortgages, maybe something to do with retirees.

Back